Air Jordan 1 HIGH ‘85 "Neutral Grey" - Early 2021

Ima cop all ‘85s. And sell all my High OGs.
I will absolutely never sell my Chicago’s. I didn’t say I didn’t appreciate my High OGs.
1613798830566.jpeg

1613798955333.gif

Chicago’s are all time and get a pass. Take em when you can get em.
Man it’s a bunch of heads picking fights in here on the hour that are tying to downplay this OG in 85 mold. Funny

I should have been more specific. Anything that is from the High OG mold and is NOT an OG colorway, outside of BT Union and Silver Japan’s, are as good as gone and have no value to me at this point. Already got rid of Mochas.

As far as new purchases, yes. They really can’t make a High OG that is anywhere near as good as what I already own.
We will see about that.
The ‘85 has changed the game for 1s. It’s just the beginning.
Yes, it has changed the game. $200 price tag and hardly anyone can get them. Only colorway for me that would be a must is the Chicago, only because I struck out on the 2015 version. Hopefully they tweak the toebox by then.

We will see about that.

Yes, it has changed the game. $200 price tag and hardly anyone can get them. Only colorway for me that would be a must is the Chicago, only because I struck out on the 2015 version. Hopefully they tweak the toebox by then.
the toe will be fixed.... 10 years down the line

We will see about that.

The way Nike is rolling them out does suck. I’m only referring to the design of the shoe. Of course, the toe can be improved, as well. But, it is changing the way many view what they want out of the 1.

I really don’t think they are going to bring back Chicago’s anytime soon. I can see them doing the less coveted OGs first. Would you mind a Black/White ‘85? Probably. But, I would happily accept those next.

The way Nike is rolling them out does suck. I’m only referring to the design of the shoe. Of course, the toe can be improved, as well. But, it is changing the way many view what they want out of the 1.
The 1 never should have been changed to begin with, but that’s how they keep duping people. Watch them come out with a mid PE version in so many years.
I really don’t think they are going to bring back Chicago’s anytime soon. I can see them doing the less coveted OGs first. Would you mind a Black/White ‘85? Probably. But, I would happily accept those next.ate
I wouldn‘t mind a Black/White ‘85. It’s a clean classic.

I should have been more specific. Anything that is from the High OG mold and is NOT an OG colorway, outside of BT Union and Silver Japan’s, are as good as gone and have no value to me at this point. Already got rid of Mochas.
There’s so many 🔥 retro + colorways. Just cuz a colorway didn’t originate in 1985 is a wild reason to not want a shoe even if it’s dope. Everyone entitled to their own opinion though.

What’s the big deal w the toe? Shape is angled, height isn’t any more high, size of the cut is the same?
It‘s not the same, but if you’re happy with it that’s all that matters. Even the swoosh size isn’t the same, but people will defend it. They should make these to exact specifications, but they won’t.

Back
Top Bottom