Air Jordan 1 High “Black Toe” – 2013 NO buying,selling-trading

Got lucky and copped a pair for $200 shipped. They're shipping out tomorrow. I was all about retail or bust prior to release, but quickly realized that wasn't going to happen.

Black/Red's and Shadows and I'm done with 1's. Unless we get a Nike Air Chicago (wishful thinking lol)

Edit: Shoe Palace doesn't even know their own shoes. Typical retailer these days.

@Shoe_Palace: Sorry for the confusion. The store gave the wrong style number. It wasn't the Black Toes but all black 1 93s.

Last edited:
damn, did they really screw these up?

the first real retro of black toe's, and they didn't use proper materials? :smh:

i got OG's and i may just do without this retro if it really sucks as much as i've been reading...

i don't see how the royal's got better treatment...

Proto, these are straight. As somebody that owns OG 1's, I was extremely impressed. I got 3 pairs with zero flaws. Like a lot of the reliable people on here said, these are up to par with the Royals and eons above the Chicagos.

i'm okay with these.  black toes are nice and all but overall 1's just lost their appeal over the years because they've been overdone.  i would maybe make the exception for og treatment breds.

Edit: Shoe Palace doesn't even know their own shoes. Typical retailer these days.

@Shoe_Palace: Sorry for the confusion. The store gave the wrong style number. It wasn't the Black Toes but all black 1 93s.
:lol: thought the same exact thing

so now that these are not limited no one wants them huh...?oh well.
View media item 438644

Lol No Doubt bruh ! Well put ! Oh well ! Enjoy them bruh, they are tough ! One thing that doesn't Change is SALT ! Yes ppl SALT, I bet you half these ppl complaining didn't even score a pair. Cause clearly ppl who have them in hand are happy. Some have some flaws, which I get. But shoot if you got a nice one, your good !

Still on the hunt for this size 12 for the right price, Hopefully it all falls through this week. Resellers are starting to just give up it seems & drop prices.

somebody just posted there was a sz 12 on disla at ntlv. (a couple of post back)

I called them, they said someone put it on hold. 2mm if they don't pick up I can call back. The guy stated it was a return pair so I'm curious to know what's the problem with them.

ok, thanx for the info, guys...

so these aren't limited? that's great news! need a size 13!

did FNL restock at all the last few days (or put up canceled orders, that's how i got my royals)?

ok, thanx for the info, guys...

so these aren't limited? that's great news! need a size 13!

did FNL restock at all the last few days (or put up canceled orders, that's how i got my royals)?

I've heard they put it back up 2-3 days ago but I dont think anybody knew what sizes.

^^ FNL never put up sizes. I've been watching all last week. I even saved the link. Nothing.

Plus, if they did. Wouldn't some on NT come in here to gloat?? And there was no gloating this week that I saw.

Will the hype on the royals ever die down? I'm not trying to drop 350+ on 1's. Hope prices will drop or they re-release them the next few months.

Will the hype on the royals ever die down? I'm not trying to drop 350+ on 1's. Hope prices will drop or they re-release them the next few months.

Royals weren't only hype. It was released limitlty in US which made it harder to get & he people who got them wore them & doubled & tripled up to wear down the line.
I say if you see em in the 250-300 range take them & skip another release or something cause the prices in my opinion will hit & hover around 4-500 & only go up with years

^^ FNL never put up sizes. I've been watching all last week. I even saved the link. Nothing.

Plus, if they did. Wouldn't some on NT come in here to gloat?? And there was no gloating this week that I saw.

FNL did put up sizes this past week and there are posts in here about the sizes going up. 2 separate days, and I know one was after 12:30pm CST. I don't think anyone posted that they got a pair, but they posted that they went up and went after pairs.

I'm finally getting my pair tomorrow for 160 . I sold my pair on the rd due to lots of glue and a scuff mark.

Back
Top Bottom