Air Jordan 1 High OG Black/Gray aka Shadow 1's

Status
Not open for further replies.
what's a summer shoe everyone? Are we all hanging out at the beach 24/7 and wearing these would be a no no? I live at the beach and I still wear these out all the time. I swear, so much thought goes into whether you should wear a shoe or not. Someone enlighten me.

wearing sandals out when its raining is wrong, yes. But wearing some sneakers because its summer time is no bueno? What the hell is going on in this world? I could understand if you're in 100+ degree weather, maybe these wouldnt be the best choice.

Someone PM me the rule book on shoe do's and donts.

what's a summer shoe everyone? Are we all hanging out at the beach 24/7 and wearing these would be a no no? I live at the beach and I still wear these out all the time. I swear, so much thought goes into whether you should wear a shoe or not. Someone enlighten me.

wearing sandals out when its raining is wrong, yes. But wearing some sneakers because its summer time is no bueno? What the hell is going on in this world? I could understand if you're in 100+ degree weather, maybe these wouldnt be the best choice.

A summer shoe is whatever you wear if it's summer. If I happen to be
Wearing some snow boots in the summer then they are by default a summer shoe that day.

I wont go wearin Jordans around pgh in the winter much so i throw everything on through summer.

I learned on NT apparently VIII's aren't a summer sneaker :\

I tried to make my statement slightly more preference than general, but seems that didnt work.. Anyhow, you're right my friend, there isnt a "summer shoe".. But my meticulous self likes to wear certain kicks during the "nicer weathered days". So..Do you, do your thing bro..wear what u want when u want, I mean it's your kicks, u paid for 'em. I'm sure some ppl here understand my statement.

"it's not for everybody" - HOVA

Man I walked into Footaction today at GP mall to kill some time, I see a pair of shadows I said damn! I ask chick this the last one huh? (Size 11) She says nah we got a 9, I said no you don't cause I'm copping right now. We go to ring up and the freaking shoe was the AJ 1 mid in the cool grey n black colorway. I was so pissed I mean mugged her and her manager and went about my way. SMFH oh well what can you do??

Why you mad at them? You asked for those, right? Maybe you should have made sure they were the Shadows lol

Man I walked into Footaction today at GP mall to kill some time, I see a pair of shadows I said damn! I ask chick this the last one huh? (Size 11) She says nah we got a 9, I said no you don't cause I'm copping right now. We go to ring up and the freaking shoe was the AJ 1 mid in the cool grey n black colorway. I was so pissed I mean mugged her and her manager and went about my way. SMFH oh well what can you do??

:x @ you

:smh:

wait so you mad at them because YOU didnt know what you were buying..
laugh.gif

Man their job is to move product, not ask you are u sure you want em because they arent what you think they are. You didnt ask any questions other than if its the last size. She told you the truth lol

thanks for the laugh that just made my afternoon

Last edited:
I've worn mine a handfull of times. I'm just not out here taking pictures of my feet every time I walk out the house.

Here's one I got that sort of shows the shoes

wait so you mad at them because YOU didnt know what you were buying.. :lol:

Man their job is to move product, not ask you are u sure you want em because they arent what you think they are. You didnt ask any questions other than if its the last size. She told you the truth lol

im no Rocket Surgeon, but it sounded to me like they had 1 pair of Shadows that batman23 saw (sz 11)

Sounds like the employee who went to get the shoe confused that 1 pair of said sz 11s with some other wack 1s in sz 9. so not his fault.

otherwise, dude is ultra remedial and I'm unsure how he realized he got the wrong shoe in sz 9 but not the 11 :lol:

im no Rocket Surgeon, but it sounded to me like they had 1 pair of Shadows that batman23 saw (sz 11)

Sounds like the employee who went to get the shoe confused that 1 pair of said sz 11s with some other wack 1s in sz 9. so not his fault.

This is exactly what I got from his story too.

wait so you mad at them because YOU didnt know what you were buying..
laugh.gif

I think he meant the girl was confused.  They had a size 11 shadow on display and the chick said she had a size 9 in the back but the size 9 was the cool gray mids.

If dude would have called them by what they say on the box, maybe he would have gotten the right shoes.

They're Black/Soft Grey Jordan I Highs.

I never go into a store calling shoes by their "nicknames"

I bet the employee couldn't have cared less what the shoe was called. She grabbed the first grey Air Jordan I she saw. She did her job.

Take that L. All you can do.

If dude would have called them by what they say on the box, maybe he would have gotten the right shoes.

They're Black/Soft Grey Jordan I Highs.

I never go into a store calling shoes by their "nicknames"

I bet the employee couldn't have cared less what the shoe was called. She grabbed the first grey Air Jordan I she saw. She did her job.

Take that L. All you can do.

bolded part is somewhat moot point. he visually saw a pair of "black/soft grey Jordan 1 highs" and asked her to get the exact shoe in a sz 9. she came back with a different shoe. her fault, but yea you just move on/take the L.

or ask them if they can do a send sale on a sz 9 since they had the sz 11 in store for the employee to look up in the system

employee grabs box of (supposed to be identical) shoes, poster probably isn't radar-ing the box b/c the employee who is paid to work there grabbed an identical pair. Pair gets rung up, poster is mad its not the identical pair he was offered and walks out empty handed.

i dont think he missed anything

:lol: gonna stop speaking for dude though dont even know em. just some of this stuff seems super obvious

Last edited:
If ur standin there checkin out, what part did you miss lookin at the box.

...He didn't buy them. He was just disappointed that he thought he was about to get a size 9 pair of Shadows for retail only to be brought some other foolishness.

This part made me literally LOL.
laugh.gif

Hope you eventually find a pair.

im confused hopefully he can explain what happen in lamest terms.

...Layman's. That's "layman's terms", bruh.

Here's the story simplified.

1. Out of boredom, he walked into Footaction at GP Mall.

2. Upon entering, he finds a pair of Black/Soft Grey I's on display in a size 11.

3. He asks an employee if that's the last size. She says no, and that there is also a size 9.

4. Excited, he tells her that he wants the size 9.

5. She comes out with these:

View media item 527553
6. Son is sick, and walks out like this:

View media item 527554
7. He posts the story here and everyone gets confused for some reason. The end.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom