Air Jordan 1 Max Orange. How Limited? Will u cop?

yea i checked alot of places. this is like a mom n pop store kinda jordan. tho i found 1 footaction that will have them. (garden state mall in NJ)

This whole idea of "Limited" is becoming so watered down, its all becoming so old. JB is becoming a real disappointment

went to finishline a couple of days ago and they are not getting them, went to footaction and they said the company didn't buy them, including footlocker,champs. but i live in tallahassee, florida so i dont know if they are hitting major shoe retailers.

oops... 1st double post
embarassed.gif

Just got my order in from BNYC.com. I must say, they sure do know how to do business. Came double boxed and bagged in a heavy bag. Box and shoes were bothflawless. I will order from them again, MOS DEF. I ordered last week, and they came in within the week. And these AJ I's are straight
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Hats off to BNYC.com

So I was one of the "few" who copped the Max Orange 1s aka Infrareds aka w/e you wanna call them. I ordered them from NDC on the 14th. I noticed thatnike placed a pending charge on my card which is common. But by wed the charge had not cleared and not only did it not clear but it went back to my account. Icalled my bank and they said that the merchant did not process the payment and the money was returned. to make a long story short.. I just received my 1'stoday and I didnt pay a cent for them!!! HA!!

has this happened to anyone before? this is the second time this happens to me... first time beening when I copped the aquas back in 07'
pimp.gif

P.S. my opinion on the color.. its more orange and infrared.. but I still digg'em

25216046623eca771b6ae1fa62de3fdd07b4a2a9.jpg

Originally Posted by AquaGrape2345

Any NYer's here know any spots carrying them. I will check the malls thnx for the help fellas
fordham rd spots gotten depending on your size

Originally Posted by zageretokintaman

I will bro ... when i'll get them, i'am living in France, waiting for the parcels to arrive ... Should get them by next Monday i think ... and hope.

At least i can still wear my 94's while i wait :

i205081_DSC00067.JPG
damn nice

Back
Top Bottom