Air Jordan 1 Max Orange. How Limited? Will u cop?

Originally Posted by MJsaver

ANYBODY KNOW WHERE 2 FIND THIS SWEATER, I GOOGLED AND CHECKED EBAY. NO LUCK........

DOESNT IT MATCH THAT RED/ ORANGE PEFECTLY??? THNX PM ME PLEASE
ya it matches "PEFECTLY" lol

Originally Posted by gone in 60 seconds

Eastbay online Lifestyle section, I thought I saw it there. I got the blk/ max orange hoodie to go w/ em though
i saw it its long gone dog, thnx though.

i'm still lookin.

got my sweater @ footaction on sale for $45 so i say check your local footaction.

Originally Posted by MJsaver

ANYBODY KNOW WHERE 2 FIND THIS SWEATER, I GOOGLED AND CHECKED EBAY. NO LUCK........

DOESNT IT MATCH THAT RED/ ORANGE PEFECTLY??? THNX PM ME PLEASE
footaction.

thnx ill be checking FA 2mrrw .

i checked the WS but its gone already thnx again fellas.

I like mine as well. I went a half size down due to the material used. Seriously, if you have hang ups about having creases these aren't for you.

There nice but the nylon kind of ruins it. And since there will be black/max orange 6's i might return these.

IS THERE ANY WAY TO PERMANENTLY PAINT THE NYLON...REALLY MAKE IT RED....THE ORANGE REALLY PLAYS TRICKS ONMY EYES... ITS LIKE IT CHANGES COLORS...

i thing this is a GR. they have it almost anywhere here in socal. i'll pick it between the sapphire blues. it looks much better than the blues.

I did want a pair of these...

...until I came up on some Breds for the cheap.
happy.gif

i got em after RD because they were really hard to find around my way and i love em!

im jus a sucker for orange on jordans i have no idea why lol. to be honest i think these will be considered a classic in a few years

Back
Top Bottom