Air Jordan 1 OG HIGH “Lucky Green”- April 15th 2023

Definitely solid.

So glad they ain’t put sail on these.

Give it a couple years, cats gon be sick they passed on these for the easy retail

F8B702D7-B265-445F-9FAC-C5FBEC5AE58B.jpeg

im able to cop right now for retail no tax no shipping, any recommendation for better deals below retail out the door?

appreciate any tips

Just canceled my order from snkrs it was delayed until from 4/19 to 4/21 then just now 4/28 whaaaaaaatf they lost the Cement grey 11 lows, charged me twice on reverse taxi 12s (that was hell trying to get a refund luckily the weight of the shipment is what saved me), took a HARD L on 2s, hit on 3s only to be canceled on after 2 weeks waiting. I was so mad I told them to do a return to sender return tired of buying conciliation shoes. The last year the only shoes that were MUSTS for me were the 2s and 3s. Went resell on 2s and just bought another pair of JTH3S since I'd sold mine to buy the 3s. So I canceled out of spite I guess I don't know even know lol so there might be a 9.5 back up on nike or snkrs or nike maybe they let you order over the phone he said it'd take 24 hours to process so could be tomorrow or they just keep them for the inevitable restock. Just a heads up nike for sure has a 9.5 whether or not anyone can get I don't know good luck. I'm out if this thread.

Just canceled my order from snkrs it was delayed until from 4/19 to 4/21 then just now 4/28 whaaaaaaatf they lost the Cement grey 11 lows, charged me twice on reverse taxi 12s (that was hell trying to get a refund luckily the weight of the shipment is what saved me), took a HARD L on 2s, hit on 3s only to be canceled on after 2 weeks waiting. I was so mad I told them to do a return to sender return tired of buying conciliation shoes. The last year the only shoes that were MUSTS for me were the 2s and 3s. Went resell on 2s and just bought another pair of JTH3S since I'd sold mine to buy the 3s. So I canceled out of spite I guess I don't know even know lol so there might be a 9.5 back up on nike or snkrs or nike maybe they let you order over the phone he said it'd take 24 hours to process so could be tomorrow or they just keep them for the inevitable restock. Just a heads up nike for sure has a 9.5 whether or not anyone can get I don't know good luck. I'm out if this thread.
What the f*** kinda word vomit is this…?

Y
k

1681870743754.gif

What the f*** kinda word vomit is this…?
Bad day and still not done sorry for the rant, my roomate is gone so i has to go off somewhere. The nike athlete was an *** too. Id just come in to say nike will have a 9.5 or still does they'd still not even shipped. So if you're looking for a 9.5 retail still, keep an eye on snkrs or nike.com. I don't know if they still do stock locating or phone orders but I'm sure it's in the system or will be once the next business day hits. Worth a shot if you're a 10.5 and need a pair for retail.

edit: didn't try to cart but they're up.
Screenshot_20230418_213502_Nike.jpg

Bad day and still not done sorry for the rant, my roomate is gone so i has to go off somewhere. The nike athlete was an *** too. Id just come in to say nike will have a 9.5 or still does they'd still not even shipped. So if you're looking for a 9.5 retail still, keep an eye on snkrs or nike.com. I don't know if they still do stock locating or phone orders but I'm sure it's in the system or will be once the next business day hits. Worth a shot if you're a 10.5 and need a pair for retail.

Nike.com

Go take a nap, and come back when you are rested, and apologize for your actions

Back
Top Bottom