Air Jordan 1 OG HIGH “Lucky Green”- April 15th 2023

I don’t even like the color green but these joints are fire in person

Just got my pair in from FNL

IMG_1346.jpeg

Just got mine in last night as well and I like them wayyy more than I thought I would. I also don’t care for green but these are so fire in person I’m seriously considering a double up.

(The green is brighter in person, my lighting makes them appear darker than they are)

Attachments

• 95A38267-5E35-417E-8BC5-98BEED09075C.jpeg
    95A38267-5E35-417E-8BC5-98BEED09075C.jpeg
    222.7 KB · Views: 926
Pair just arrived. Really happy I picked these up. Black laces going in for sure when I decide to wear them tho lol

My pair seems a hair smaller compared to my other 1s, but because of that they feel way more comfortable.
If these fit like the true blues that came out in Jan they stretch after a few wears. My tb’s were almost impossible to wear at first but they broke in nice now and I would’ve regretted going up in size.

If these fit like the true blues that came out in Jan they stretch after a few wears. My tb’s were almost impossible to wear at first but they broke in nice now and I would’ve regretted going up in size.

this is good info and depending on the leather choice in the upper. I think genuine leather panels allows for this so ill stick with my TTS as well.

Might be because my pair just got off the truck, but does anyone’s pair feel uncomfortable? These feel like dress shoes compared to the L&Fs.

Might be because my pair just got off the truck, but does anyone’s pair feel uncomfortable? These feel like dress shoes compared to the L&Fs.
Always found 1s to be uncomfortable at first but they break in lovely. Like Chuck Taylors.

Just canceled my order from snkrs it was delayed until from 4/19 to 4/21 then just now 4/28 whaaaaaaatf they lost the Cement grey 11 lows, charged me twice on reverse taxi 12s (that was hell trying to get a refund luckily the weight of the shipment is what saved me), took a HARD L on 2s, hit on 3s only to be canceled on after 2 weeks waiting. I was so mad I told them to do a return to sender return tired of buying conciliation shoes. The last year the only shoes that were MUSTS for me were the 2s and 3s. Went resell on 2s and just bought another pair of JTH3S since I'd sold mine to buy the 3s. So I canceled out of spite I guess I don't know even know lol so there might be a 9.5 back up on nike or snkrs or nike maybe they let you order over the phone he said it'd take 24 hours to process so could be tomorrow or they just keep them for the inevitable restock. Just a heads up nike for sure has a 9.5 whether or not anyone can get I don't know good luck. I'm out if this thread.

I'm going a different route then NT crowd. I'm sorry you are going through this ****. It sucks. Been there done that. Hopefully you get better luck. Also one hundred percent stop buying conciliation kicks. Take the saved money and spend resale on what you really like and enjoy. Life is short and time is money.

Last edited by a moderator:
mine are out for delivery. still can't believe i casually picked these up on snkrs days after release lol. i think people gonna regret sleeping on these in a couple years.

What feels uncomfortable to you about them? I feel ever since they changed the shape and insoles on the 1's they been much more comfy to me. They also fit better to me too.

Some mismatching left and right leather going on.. glad I ordered a few just in case.

Back
Top Bottom