Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG “Crimson Tint” Out Now !

These are on Hibbett now...they are also first come first serve and they raffle everything

Last edited:
Talked to an employee at my local FTL...they're definitely FCFS on Friday morning. Only one FTL in my area is getting them and they only have one FSR...expecting a line.

Talked to an employee at my local FTL...they're definitely FCFS on Friday morning. Only one FTL in my area is getting them and they only have one FSR...expecting a line.
That weird. Every shop getting these my my area. All fcfs and even champs... plenty to go around. Not sweating. Resale price is not high so i might be good after work.

Just picked up a SP raffle and stopped by a FTL.... reason they gave me why it switched to a FCFS is because it was releasing on a Friday and not on a Saturday.... smfh

Just picked up a SP raffle and stopped by a FTL.... reason they gave me why it switched to a FCFS is because it was releasing on a Friday and not on a Saturday.... smfh
That logic makes zero sense. Because the whole reasoning for the draw is so the shops can hold the shoes for people at work no?

Last edited:
That logic makes zero sense. Because the whole reasoning for the draw is so the shops can hold the shoes for people at work no?
:lol:
u think they care bout that :lol:
a sale is a sale
they just wanted to give folks the illusion
they was being fair
they could really care less
selling the product is the most important thing

Back
Top Bottom