Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG Bred Toe

There's always going to be guys that come here with a holier than thou attitude, only to be guilty of doing exactly what they're preaching against.
I would guess 99 percent of NT has sold a pair of shoes for profit. We all have. That by definition means we're resellers.
BUT, many of us don't brag about it. That's the difference.
Cook in silence, reap your rewards and don't spoil it for yourself by telling everyone "the jig".

Before the NT detectives get busy, I probably have talked about it myself before. I learned not to and try to just be gracious. My motives are to a) get other stuff I want or b) pay off debt.

THIS! All day this is the truth. I haven't been very active on this thread but I just paid my car note with the money I would have spent on shoes. Did I need to do this because I was hurting? No. I am thankful to have what I have and now I feel just that much better that the money went on something else that I feel is more of a necessity. At the end of the day though people are going to do exactly what they can, allowed and want to do no matter how one may feel about it. Peace to all and keep getting shoes because that's what I'm here for Gooooooooonnnnneee! (Mike Rich voice)

IMG_2089.jpg IMG_2090.jpg

Today

There's always going to be guys that come here with a holier than thou attitude, only to be guilty of doing exactly what they're preaching against.
I would guess 99 percent of NT has sold a pair of shoes for profit. We all have. That by definition means we're resellers.
Cook in silence, reap your rewards and don't spoil it for yourself by telling everyone "the jig".

Before the NT detectives get busy, I probably have talked about it myself before. I learned not to and try to just be gracious. My motives are to a) get other stuff I want or b) pay off debt.
I love being a 1%.

Well put. There is a difference between grabbing a handful of pairs and going on about your day and grabbing five pairs to post in here to feed your ego.

Here is some clarification for you & anyone else not aware:

• StockX sales history is a snapshot of the market as a whole. The sales data displayed there comes from many different sources including other marketplaces, apps, consignment shops, resellers, social media, and, of course, StockX.
  • For that reason, it is possible that a product sold for more than your Ask on another channel. Or, it is possible a sale occurred for less than your current Bid.
  • Sorry for any confusion this may cause, but our belief is that more data is always better than less. Rest assured, however, that if yours is the lowest Ask/Highest Bid on StockX, your trade will be confirmed first.

I personally feel StockX should only report StockX sales, but that is just me.

PO

Agreed. At the very least let people toggle between "all" and "stockx only" history.

thankful for everybody that posted codes and got me that extra minute. love these ones..... stack until taxis.

If you're trying to stunt with 3, 4, 5, pairs of the same shoe and boasting about it, you deserve to be banned off NT. This is a sneaker loving community with morals. just my 0.02

What is not moral about copping multiple pairs? Are you suggesting the person stole the pairs? THAT would definitely deserve a ban, tbh.

If you're trying to stunt with 3, 4, 5, pairs of the same shoe and boasting about it, you deserve to be banned off NT. This is a sneaker loving community with morals. just my 0.02
Man Niketalk was built off dudes stunting with multiples, especially so when it comes to 1s.. this ain’t nothing new, mods just starting deleting pics with multiples so niketalk doesn’t LOOK like a reseller outlet. Majority of the dudes the actually post simply buy to stunt and resell down the road. #StayWoke

Nike Early Access pair just got delivered. This pair has a nice even tumble to it. It’s not overdone to where it looks like scrotum lmao. These are definitely not SBB quality tho. The white panel is actually stiffer than it looks. Still nice tho. These are going straight to feet
B62DC2EE-0C5A-47E8-A436-4E12425DFDC6.jpeg

What is not moral about copping multiple pairs? Are you suggesting the person stole the pairs? THAT would definitely deserve a ban, tbh.
I think he means copping multiples and then boasting online. Personally, it's condescending to me when people brag about the pairs they cop. I don't mind if people post multiples and keep it moving lol

Well put. There is a difference between grabbing a handful of pairs and going on about your day and grabbing five pairs to post in here to feed your ego.

The problem is that there's been a lot of the latter on this thread, while many people who really wanted a pair to wear struck out completely.

Personally, I enjoy seeing on-foot pics from people who love Js. I don't really care for pics of resellers showing off their hauls. Good for them, not hating, but who really wants to see those pics?

Nike Early Access pair just got delivered. This pair has a nice even tumble to it. It’s not overdone to where it looks like scrotum lmao. These are definitely not SBB quality tho. The white panel is actually stiffer than it looks. Still nice tho. These are going straight to feet
B62DC2EE-0C5A-47E8-A436-4E12425DFDC6.jpeg
My pair looks similar, I think it's a perfect mix.

Back
Top Bottom