Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG Court Purple

Well since being retired is funny to you but it is not to me. I have been to places that you probably never thought of. Lets not joke about the miliatry retired part.

Attachments

• 76897D2D-60CA-4D2F-9D41-EC27569C68AD.jpeg
    76897D2D-60CA-4D2F-9D41-EC27569C68AD.jpeg
    213.7 KB · Views: 65
I am out. I was here for an advise but since i need to go back to college. I am done. For those that actually gave me advise. Thank you really.

And guys. It is not really all about the money value of the shoes. If you truly want something go for it. Life is not that long. Enjoy it.

Not trying to sound ungrateful here (trust me I'm glad as hell I was able to cop a purple pair), but I'm kind of pissed that there is no tumble leather whatsoever on the mid white panel of my shoe. Like it's non existent lol, pretty much a plastic leather feel that makes it feel cheap. Super jelly when I see some of ya'll pics and ya'll got that good leather! Although my pine greens are the exact opposite, tumbled right on it.

when i said pics, i meant pics of the shoes themselves. u cant tell if a pair of shoes is real, by looking at the receipt.

real reciept and fake kicks is 1 of the oldest tricks in the book. if u r intent on getting bopped over the head, please at least make sure u get got for 400 and not 900.

make dude send u pictures of the shoes and post em on niketalk for a legit check. at least make sure u getting a real pair.
Thank you. Will double check. I do know jordan 1s. Pretty well.

Well since being retired is funny to you but it is not to me. I have been to places that you probably never thought of. Lets not joke about the miliatry retired part.

nobody is making fun of you being a vet. what reason would we have to do that? would make no sense.

hes laughing because you have a degree in finance, and in finance im sure they teach u the value of money....but here u r trading $900 shoes for $400 shoes because of lust....when u can just sell ya $900 shoes, buy those $400 shoes u love and need, and have an extra 400-500 in ya pocket.

nobody is making fun of you being a vet. what reason would we have to do that? would make no sense.

hes laughing because you have a degree in finance, and in finance im sure they teach u the value of money....but here u r trading $900 shoes for $400 shoes because of lust....when u can just sell ya $900 shoes, buy those $400 shoes u love and need, and have an extra 400-500 in ya pocket.
Oh. That flew right over my head. Sorry. Little too old for that to sink in.

Thank you for your service to this great country, we wouldn't be talking about any sneaker BS without people like you.

All advice or "is this a fair trade" stuff aside, nobody wants to see you (or any NT member) get burned. If you feel this is good, do it.

Again, Thank you for your service! God bless

I’m confused how by 23 you were able to get degrees in business and finance and put in enough time to retire from the military. I guess you never did say you had degrees but rather majored in business and finance. It’s just a lot of people are having s hard time reconciling and making sense of what you are saying and it’s comical

You being a veteran is not the funny part

I’m confused how by 23 you were able to get degrees in business and finance and put in enough time to retire from the military. I guess you never did say you had degrees but rather majored in business and finance. It’s just a lot of people are having s hard time reconciling and making sense of what you are saying and it’s comical

i think he means hes been a retired vet for 23 years :rofl:

i think he mentioned he is 40

Yes you are correct. Take advantage of your down time in the military and use the TA funds to get your degree while you are in the service. No i did not go to ivy league but AMU is still considered a college. Many night disagree with me. If anyone is in the military please DM me and i can help you get your degree while u are active.

i think he means hes been a retired vet for 23 years :rofl:

i think he mentioned he is 40
I didn’t read all of it. I just saw 23, retired vet, and business and finance major. My mistake. I did manage to make atdizzle laugh though which is my life’s calling! Mission accomplished

This may not be the time or place but I don’t really see where if someone says or does something stupid they can say “I’m a veteran!” as if that alone should nullify stupid comments and actions

I didn’t read all of it. I just saw 23, retired vet, and business and finance major. My mistake. I did manage to make atdizzle laugh though which is my life’s calling! Mission accomplished

u actually made me laugh twice. the other post when u admitted to trolling alot, troll recognize troll lol.

feel proud bro, feel proud lol

I’m just so confused by the whole situation. None of this makes any sense. Think I :pimp: too much purp and pine...

And not saying dude isn’t a retired vet, but doesn’t that retirement photo show a date of this year?

4A034951-128A-4EC0-B1BA-4AFB1C27025B.jpeg

This may not be the time or place but I don’t really see where if someone says or does something stupid they can say “I’m a veteran!” as if that alone should nullify stupid comments and actions
No it does not nulify abstupid comment or action. Nor did I ask for one. But please tell me what stupid comments or actions did i post? I only mentioned it because i tool all the comments as i was trolling. I have better things to do. And a usual 40 year okd vet does not do that.

This is the one. No one had made any comments about your military service and/or retirement being funny. They were making fun of your decision making as it pertains to shoe trades. You then shifted the conversation to you being retired and military service

I’m just so confused by the whole situation. None of this makes any sense. Think I :pimp: too much purp and pine...

And not saying dude isn’t a retired vet, but doesn’t that retirement photo show a date of this year?

Yes correct. Retired this year with22 years and 7 month. And thank you for understanding.
4A034951-128A-4EC0-B1BA-4AFB1C27025B.jpeg

I would've paid dude 550 for his black toes size 9. He could've used funds for purple toes and had an extra 50. Good on Keath for being true to his word. Most people would've just cancelled the trade after the other guy drove 50 miles for nothing lol

This is the one. No one had made any comments about your military service and/or retirement being funny. They were making fun of your decision making as it pertains to shoe trades. You then shifted the conversation to you being retired and military service
Only mentioned it cuz someone told me to go bacj to cummunity college sir. But all in all you are right those comments were not needed. Apologize.

Back
Top Bottom