AIR JORDAN 1 RETRO HIGH OG GAME ROYAL

Called Villa last night and they said they are doing reservations at 10am today so I show up at 9:45 and there are a few people in line. We all talk about how shady Villa is and then 10am rolls around an employee comes out saying one more hour guys. Gentlemen in front of me proceeds to blow up "you a bum a** n*****, how much you make $11 an hour?, my kids make more!, etc" which was hilarious but we we're all pissed at the same time. I just left at that point as I wasn't going to wait another hour and then they'd probably come out and say oh sorry we don't have any. Complete joke and usually why I never even bother with Villa. Foot apps FTW. Also kind of funny, Nike went back to paper raffles which is probably rigged.

Man Bruh.. Classic Villa.. I stay away unless i'm getting plugged. I wanted to get to the Mall for the Nike Raffle for a third or a fourth but no chance, schedule is wild.

From the jordan 1 thread via @Gainn
20180321_164039.jpg

4gaX_f-maxage-0_s-200x150.gif

- Raffle run today and went in a JJ that I won Bred Toes at. Fill out for my size and the guy asks how bad do I want them.. I'm like I mean I'm chilling lol no worries and he says throw him $50 and they're mine, only one size left in the back. Ask for his number just because and he daps me up and tells me I'm good :lol:

Confused if that meant I'll get a call and can buy for retail or if I'm supposed to bring the extra :lol: only surprised cause this is happening more to me lol employees weren't this bold until lately

- VA. Military Circle DTLR is tickets tommorow at 9 in front of Bank of America, Jimmy Jazz is FCFS Saturday.

No FNL here near is getting these as of now but I'll probably check one more time tomorrow in case it changes again.

Last edited:
- FTL

- Raffle run today and went in a JJ that I won Bred Toes at. Fill out for my size and the guy asks how bad do I want them.. I'm like I mean I'm chilling lol no worries and he says throw him $50 and they're mine, only one size left in the back. Ask for his number just because and he daps me up and tells me I'm good :lol:

Confused if that meant I'll get a call and can buy for retail or if I'm supposed to bring the extra :lol: only surprised cause this is happening more to me lol employees weren't this bold until lately

- VA. Military Circle DTLR is tickets tommorow at 9 in front of Bank of America, Jimmy Jazz is FCFS Saturday.

No FNL here near is getting these as of now but I'll probably check one more time tomorrow in case it changes again.
it means bring the cash

That hurts. You just convinced me to take the L 's at JJ. I'm not about to drive to these two stores(one is about 25 mins away and the other 40 mins). I'll try to hit on the apps, try a couple online spots, and maybe Villa or SNKRS. Gotta get one.

If anyone has an Amsterdam connect or store they know is it doing it, I would really appreciate it. I will be there this weekend,

Man Bruh.. Classic Villa.. I stay away unless i'm getting plugged. I wanted to get to the Mall for the Nike Raffle for a third or a fourth but no chance, schedule is wild.

Yeah I was only able to go because it was on my way to a site visit for work. Should have known better

Back
Top Bottom