Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG UNC To Chicago $170

Add item to cart. Let the timer run 10 seconds. Press back. Repeat till it carts.

I may be wrong cus it ain't work for an hr for me.

Wifey won a pair in my size and I was able to scoop a 9.5w before the store opened for un reserves

Add item to cart. Let the timer run 10 seconds. Press back. Repeat till it carts.

I did the same got nothing so I quit...tried again 30 min later just for kicks and it went through first attempt.

Wow man thank you but of course my size goes out of stock as soon as I try this method smmfh

30 MAX, just seems silly to do all thar legwork for so little profit. But I guess these guys live of this money so every penny counts

with this new FLX program and their headstarts bs, lotta dudes are willing to do it even if its only a few dollars profit cause the real prize is the headstart points they will accrue for future releases. easy way to stack those points.

my homie been buying up the yellow kids 6s that came out recently and selling em all for like 10 bucks profit, but he got like 40k points for future headstarts.

sure beats buying $100 worth of crap u dont want/need and gonna be stuck with every week.

20200214_121616.jpg
20200214_121418.jpg
20200214_121531.jpg
20200214_121740.jpg

with this new FLX program and their headstarts bs, lotta dudes are willing to do it even if its only a few dollars profit cause the real prize is the headstart points they will accrue for future releases. easy way to stack those points.

my homie been buying up the yellow kids 6s that came out recently and selling em all for like 10 bucks profit, but he got like 40k points for future headstarts.

sure beats buying $100 worth of crap u dont want/need and gonna be stuck with every week.

Yup. This is why a lot of people are doing it. Free points. $ is not wasted at all.
I'd do it too to secure a shoe like this that I want for retail.

PO

Just got thru on SP
Only took 2 min to cart
Keep trying there might get lucky

Thanks for the heads up on SP! Eastbay was terrible, and I just gave up trying for a 13. Saw this right after you posted, and was able to cart a 13 after 2 tries. Didn't want to get excited just yet, but I already got a shipping notice. Best SP experience I've had in a loooong time.

Back
Top Bottom