Air Jordan 1 "Top Three" To Release This Holiday (555088-026 $160)

Thinking banned 1 availability

Gonna be in every store and site basically

Not a huge fan but glad to see the wide dispersion of these on the launch locator... will probably pick up a pair (for the collection culture) and hopefully folks who will want will get these.

And the waxed laces pic .... NOOOOPPPPPEEE. Why make a busy kick even more 'busy' --- reads too American flag vibe

Last edited:
FTA and FTL maps
qppges.jpg

30hn0vm.jpg

50 pairs where I'm at probably be more. Every hype 1 my store been getting a late shipments in each release

Looks like these are more available in my area than the Black Toes.  Not really feeling these but will gladly cop in the hopes to trade for more Black Toes and Banned 1's. 
happy.gif

so many resellers on fb groups on instagram are now trying to say that despite the map, these will still be limited with 15 pairs per store.

I really hate resellers, and hypebeasts because of things like this since they can't lose gracefully. Find a real job or legit hustle that pays a lot, heck do uber or something. These are a typical 1s gr If not a little bit more since outs holiday.

I hope all who want will cop even though there will always be Ls with 1s

Last edited:
While these are below Breds/BT/RSBB/SJ XI.....I will gladly cop at retail and not regret it. 

Back
Top Bottom