Air Jordan 1 x UNION LA Thread

just now!!! OG release ... 3276CF35-6086-407F-BE1B-91B2ABB2F89C.jpeg

Last edited:
Mad late but them bots devstated on this drop. But I'm not mad I secured my blue and black toes last week. It'd be hilarious if they canceled all the bot orders and did another "restock"

So how much was shipping on clothing? Same as the shoes like $28 or whatever it was?

I think it was less for just one or two clothing items, often these Shopify sites have price triggers that make shipping automatically go up to x amount when cart total exceeds a certain dollar amount.

I mean $18 shipping for a tee is not too far off if its $30 shipping for shoes.

Speaking of which, my SNKRS order might come in quicker than Union's OG release order. Free ship vs $30 ship.

I did

still think so, was never a fan

I still wish I copped Chicagos tho, that resell value... thats not even resell mentality thats just free money at this point
I still don’t really like them.. and I love Jordan 1s... I get it why people pay so much... but for those prices, they could have OGs

I mean $18 shipping for a tee is not too far off if its $30 shipping for shoes.

Speaking of which, my SNKRS order might come in quicker than Union's OG release order. Free ship vs $30 ship.

You're definitely getting your SNKRS pair before Union.

I paid $57 CAD. And I haven't heard a peep. I'm almost hoping it goes over the 6 day processing so I can politely request a shipping refund.

They're going to laugh at your request.

You're definitely getting your SNKRS pair before Union.

They're going to laugh at your request.

Oh no doubt, but paying that much is insane for this kind of wait. It's a shame I love the shoes so much.

Still super happy, that shipping just stings. I'll probably not bother complaining as I usually do, not worth the hassle. $57 though..

anyone else have NO movement on their 10.5 storm blues? Label was created on the 20th and still waiitng to be picked up by UPS.

I feel like there’s gonna be another drop for these down the road.
Mad late but them bots devstated on this drop. But I'm not mad I secured my blue and black toes last week. It'd be hilarious if they canceled all the bot orders and did another "restock"
It would probably be in their best interest.

I never heard of Union before this and they wont be getting any of my business in the future because they just remind me of this bot ****show now and the hour i spent looking at "youre in line" knowing it was bs. If things went the other way and I copped a pair, itd be constant fond memories of that time union hooked me up with some dope shoes. They can go to hell as far as im concerned. I hope they go out of business for something stupid.

IDK if im just old or maybe been into kicks and streetwear for so long but im legit shocked that a lot of people don't know of Union. They are one of the OGs in our scene/community. When people mention missing old stores in NYC: Nort/Recon, Clientele, Union, etc. are all in the convo.

The clerks pack was one of my fondest memories of chasing sneakers not having to do with MJ.

I'm old lol

IDK if im just old or maybe been into kicks and streetwear for so long but im legit shocked that a lot of people don't know of Union. They are one of the OGs in our scene/community. When people mention missing old stores in NYC: Nort/Recon, Clientele, Union, etc. are all in the convo.

The clerks pack was one of my fondest memories of chasing sneakers not having to do with MJ.

I'm old lol

Yes!

040171_02.jpg

Maybe they'd give Union more respect if they knew it was founded by one James Jebbia.

Yes!

040171_02.jpg

Maybe they'd give Union more respect if they knew it was founded by one James Jebbia.
bro. i took out my last union 180 pair yesterday. foggy bubble. next wear may be the last wear.

and yes, that whole family tree. das why ill always respect Union and also lets all put some respeck on da Stussy name while we are at it!

Back
Top Bottom