Air Jordan 1 x UNION LA Thread

CDA99F85-54CB-4A3A-BC1D-0ECA4B114C27.png

878A35AD-A562-4341-9B2A-2B94530EFB22.gif

“I’m glad everyone ate…”

Congrats to all who were able to grab a pair or 2. Cant lie, I'm still salty I missed haha. With that said, I think Union did a very good job with this release allowing more manual users to succeed. Way better than SNKRS imo.

Last edited:
Congrats to all who were able to grab a pair or 2. Cant lie, I'm still salty I missed haha. With that said, I think Union did a very good job with this release allowing more manual users to succeed. Way better than SNKRS imo.

Definitely seems like there were alot to be had manually. I was out and about so I kept trying on mobile but the site kept thinking I was a bot for some reason. Got to checkout 3 or 4 times and got the bot message. Oh well. Congrats to those who were able to cop. They look amazing.

I got this message after checkout yesterday. And still haven't received an email. I'm going to just assume I didn't get them. Smh. Everyone that bought online, did you already get your email confirmation?

Screenshot_20181117-125249.png

Yep email right away. And I bet union doesn’t even know how many pairs were made.

for those who didn't get email make an account with union using the same email addy you used to place order. it'll show your order status

these need to be seen in person to truly appreciate the materials/craftsmanship...
IMG_1588.JPG
IMG_1567.JPG

IMG_1509.JPG
I’m looking forward to wearing these, but ugh, that tumbled leather looks cheap and gross. I wish they would actually use higher quality leather now and then.

for those who didn't get email make an account with union using the same email addy you used to place order. it'll show your order status

I just created an account on unionjordan.com but can't find anywhere that allows me to see "my account".... HELP.
I also made an account on union la's website and under "my account" it doesn't show any orders

Dont care how limited the blues are they are horrible, dont have nothin on the black toes :pimp:

You ain't wrong but I wasn't giving up that chance at a Storm Blue pair for a flip to purchase the Black toes. Even if resell I'll still come out ahead. If they ship.

Nobody should psy resell on these until after shipping confirmation have come from online. Supposedly around 10k each cw.

I agree however even at 20k total pairs that's a drop in the bucket and resale should hold decently.

You ain't wrong but I wasn't giving up that chance at a Storm Blue pair for a flip to purchase the Black toes. Even if resell I'll still come out ahead. If they ship.

I agree however even at 20k total pairs that's a drop in the bucket and resale should hold decently.
Most def, but I’m just referring to initial shipping and the market being flooded

I got this message after checkout yesterday. And still haven't received an email. I'm going to just assume I didn't get them. Smh. Everyone that bought online, did you already get your email confirmation?

Sorry man, but I think you may be SOL. I've never seen that message once your order goes through on a Shopify site. The standard message is "Thank You so and so!"

url of your order confirmation once it's placed should be https://secure.unionjordan.com. That's what mine says

Back
Top Bottom