Air Jordan 1 x UNION LA Thread

Finally... still waiting for clothes.
IMG_20181128_121303_724.jpg

just seen this pic on fb marketplace lol

1st your wrong $20 bill is my favorite my favorite bill. Secondly you keep spinning that tired narrative of cancel if I'm not happy. That would only make me more upset. That solves nothing but I'm exercising my right as a consumer to state my dissatisfaction. That's why companies want you to take surveys so they can avoid situations like this.

And it doesn't matter how large or small a company is satisfying your consumer is only second to making money. Which you can't do if you don't have any customers. Even if they couldn't ship these out they could have effectively communicated the process. They have all our emails a simple "Your orders are safe and being processed as we speak. We hit a snag in processing but will get them out soon." Something that simple would have resolved a lot of anxiety rather than posting about a restock and stunning off if comments. But you sound like the type of dude to find a fly in your soup and eat around it. I'
How about you tell me your boutique name so I can see if all your reviews are all good 0 complaints i dont approve of the amount of time it takes to reach us but I read the rules at least 15 days u

If youre only in for the resell, get rid of em right away, with pairs moving slowly the price hasnt settled yet. Will it eventually go back up? Likely, but it could take months/years. IDK if yall noticed, not many of the hype releases this year have climbed much throughout the entire year.

If youre only in for the resell, get rid of em right away, with pairs moving slowly the price hasnt settled yet. Will it eventually go back up? Likely, but it could take months/years. IDK if yall noticed, not many of the hype releases this year have climbed much throughout the entire year.

true, but hyped 1 collabs usually climb.. im talking off white (OG colorway) and frags. i see these hitting 2k one day, that's usually the roof.

You can call for a refund of your shipping if you like too and complain all you want to and be mad but be mad with them not with me allbi Said was to chill but you don’t have to but your not getting me to leave 1 billion complaints and be salty all day for 30 dollars especially over a holiday and ima just end this have a amazing day and hope you get your money back from shipping and Hope when you finally getting you can be happy and enjoy them

Back
Top Bottom