Air Jordan 1 x UNION LA Thread

603E9B89-7D0B-43E9-B12F-38A3369F3E4C.jpeg FAB55C60-4D65-4D2F-A392-A6192C8E7C69.jpeg 8872946C-4777-43DF-86A1-D781E19EE355.jpeg 8685BDA4-B851-4078-AB61-2DD13F39317C.jpeg

Frenzy W came in. I love them. Little stupid QC flaws here and there but for the most part very clean shoe.

Frag rumor got legs, not even the man himself can stop it now. Rumor running like Saquon Barkley...

I never double up but these black toes are such works of art I think I need one on ice that’s pristine so I can just inspect it whenever I want. I honestly think this may be my favorite sneaker ever, along with Breds.
You know what’s crazy? Chicago 1s are my favorite Jordan of all time but when I got my Union order in, these black toes made me feel the same way. This might be my favorite Jordan of all time. I cannot believe I am saying that either lol

Prices have been dropping a bit, I’m really thinking about doubling up on the black toes

Was thinking of doubling on black toes but man now I think I need to complete the pack!
Honestly you won’t regret it. These and the black toes are some of the nicest kicks I have ever had. I love them. I’m actually surprised prices are relatively low, can’t imagine it’ll last.

dudes on ebay straight disrespectful. trying to sell them for $100+ the goat/sx rate, couldnt even double up with the code :angry:

dudes on ebay straight disrespectful. trying to sell them for $100+ the goat/sx rate, couldnt even double up with the code :angry:
Na because ppl know what they have. A few ppl on stockx making the worth go down dramatically isnt going to change that.

No way I'd give them up for the low only to miss out on 100s later while whoever got them for the low wins tbh. No sir.

Frags, sbb, etc go for what they go for and as limited as storm blues were plus the quality, theres no way in hell I'd give them up for the stockx price.

I wouldn't give these up for anything less than a k but I feel you, i'm happy with my one pair even tho i would love to have a pair enshrined :lol:

Na because ppl know what they have. A few ppl on stockx making the worth go down dramatically isnt going to change that.

No way I'd give them up for the low only to miss out on 100s later while whoever got them for the low wins tbh. No sir.

Frags, sbb, etc go for what they go for and as limited as storm blues were plus the quality, theres no way in hell I'd give them up for the stockx price.
Agreed completely. I’m thinking if I don’t buy the storm blues now for under 7 I’ll be regretting it big time in a year, when 7 looks like a steal

I’m usually not a Jordan 1 person but something about these Unions...the color combo, the details and the quality is amazing. And I’ve never doubled up but after receiving the SB and BT I had to with both colorway. Keeping one of each on ice.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom