Air Jordan 10 Chicago - First Look

oh wow so jordan brand is still using the line "we make our retros different from the originals because it means something to the collector" this is really getting old already. i have og chitown 10's make them the same. if i sell i can still get 1500 for them. its crazy. give the kids what they want. stupid white mid sole.
eyes.gif

oh wow so jordan brand is still using the line "we make our retros different from the originals because it means something to the collector" this is really getting old already. i have og chitown 10's make them the same. if i sell i can still get 1500 for them. its crazy. give the kids what they want. stupid white mid sole.
eyes.gif

really dissapointed about the white midsole if copped ill probably end up painting the white.

jucoqf.jpg

excuse my poor ps rendering

really dissapointed about the white midsole if copped ill probably end up painting the white.

jucoqf.jpg

jucoqf.jpg

jucoqf.jpg

SMH. Why can't we get a shoe the exact same way it was made the first time around. JB so effing stupid. After the concords I am done with JB. 

Back
Top Bottom