AIR JORDAN 11 “GRATITUDE” / THANK YOU - 12/09/2023

I didn’t see anyone say they preferred it. We also haven’t seen a legitimate pair, but if they do go the 72-10/Premium grey suede route, they won’t age bad if you take care of your shoes.

Literally been reading pages of people say they are happy with the change, would take these over the original DMP, and how itll match the gold better and age well etc.

Maximus Meridius Maximus Meridius the DMP already stood on it's own.

Dug up some old pics I posted on here of my pair 10 years ago. Love the shape
IMG_5304.png
IMG_5305.png
IMG_5306.png
IMG_5307.png

This the only and True DMP 11's.. With these retail prices currently.. might as well buy an OG Pair.

They are beautiful for sure. I wonder how padded the collar is and how comfortable they are on the bottom of my feet too. I will definitely be going for a pair. Good luck to all.

Lambaste me, castrate me, let me sleep alone at night or even force me to stag to prom, but...

This is easily my favorite incarnations of any 11 ever.

The cut on the PL, premium materials (plush tumbled leather), shape/sillowette and the gold is a much better touch than the concordia purple.

At the tenderoni age of the oldness that I am, one tries not to double up any more (unless i'm tryna stunt at my eventual final residential spot, aka the retirement center/old folks community), but these impress and a pair of a pair is a must.

And I actually adore the sole color choice and and think they will certainly age better than the blue tint. That milk of magnesia bottom, though...

1MNcKa.gif

Back
Top Bottom