AIR JORDAN 11 “GRATITUDE” / THANK YOU - 12/09/2023

Everyone eating

As it should be :pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp:

Im holding off til after xmas. I feel like my girl got me a pair but im holding my money just in case she proves she isnt the one.

You sure you want to make that gamble? Did you tell her you wanted them, or was she hinting at getting them for you? Best thing to do is have your own pair locked down from a chain store just in case. If she comes through then you can return your pair no problem. If she isn't successful, then you're still good.

20231211_161740.jpg
20231211_161645.jpg

Can yall see the difference

I don’t see it :lol:

And there’s no reason to get the replica version of this pair. Let the Wendy Lees sit for a change

I've never heard anything terrible about oneness boutique other than they're slow gonna refer my boy to grab his size there want to check if anyone has had a bad experience there. I'm assuming they're legit too? Any help?

I've never bought from them...

Scattered sizes up to 14 loaded.

Check the size tag to see which factory produced them.

As for the pinky toe issue you’re having, can you post a photo of your shoes? You may have received a flawed pair with a flatter/pointy toe box which causes pressure points. Cannot determine without visual evidence to assess the situation
Here you go…
IMG_8863.jpeg IMG_8864.jpeg IMG_8865.jpeg

big1236 big1236 toebox looks a little low which is what may be causing discomfort. I’d say try to double up to get a better fitting shoe.

You can also size up half a size but that may cause more creasing
not trying to double up on these as i still have DS concords and wore them a lot this weekend. guess i'll have to find a way to widen the right shoe.....

I have the same problem with the pinky toe that’s why I always size up on 11s. Don’t care about creases

Full family pack secured I think I bought a total of like 5 pairs (2 pairs are TD.) Surprisingly I went to my door before work and there were like 3 packages from JD. I was on my way out the door but it seems they shipped me some extra pairs somehow. I didn't have time to open the packages and see what was inside and so far I see no additional charges on my account. I’ll see what’s up tomorrow.

I have the same problem with the pinky toe that’s why I always size up on 11s. Don’t care about creases
it's crazy - i never had to size up on any of my 11's before. i thought it's because they were all mesh, but maybe wombat is right too with the toe box being low....

Back
Top Bottom