AIR JORDAN 11 “GRATITUDE” / THANK YOU - 12/09/2023

Let us know if they had pairs left over.
Sorry bruh.

I was driving home after work and I forgot.

…my bad.

E99FAB21-0268-4B1C-B990-A1247361DD15.gif

SNKRS pair came today. Didn't get a chance to open the box yet. I love Memphis only being 3 hours away so I get all Nike releases by Tuesday or Wed with standard shipping.

Actually my LN4 pair has buttery leather compared to LNM pair , will upload pics later

Last edited:
I’ll tell you this. The patent they used on these is utter crap. Flimsy AF. I have 1995 pairs/2000/2001 and everything in between.

The patent is paper thin and compared to even recent 11s it’s just so flimsy in hand hence why I usually see 11s crease on the medial side but with these I tossed them on around the house and the toe is pretty warped bad already.

I’ll tell you this. The patent they used on these is utter crap. Flimsy AF. I have 1995 pairs/2000/2001 and everything in between.

The patent is paper thin and compared to even recent 11s it’s just so flimsy in hand hence why I usually see 11s crease on the medial side but with these I tossed them on around the house and the toe is pretty warped bad already.
I noticed that soon as I picked my pair up out the box. the patent felt real thin and flimsy from touching it

I went to JD Sports/Finish Line to return some sneakers earlier today and they had a bunch of these on the wall
same, just went today and there were a whole bunch multiple sizes, not selling at all. maybe the price. leather is iffy (patent and tumbled) like they were made from an unauthorized manufacturer. in fairness, the insole is better than your typical XI but still it's thin. on the otherhand, the footbed is not that stupid hard canvass that they normally stitch on the XI's. it a soft/spongy thin foam. so the comfort is enhanced. still not buying at this pricepoint. I'll wait til these drop to a $100.

Back
Top Bottom