AIR JORDAN 11 “GRATITUDE” / THANK YOU - 12/09/2023

Yeah, I’m curious about that. I’ve seen a few pairs of Jordans hit the outlets by my place on release date, but they were going for retail price.

maybe got price lock-in period, after certain period of time, will be discounted.

I had to return mine back to Nike after a couple of wears... they were just hurting my pinky toe too much. i'm surprised they let me after I wore them a couple of times, but it must be the perks of being a Nike member since 2003! they said they had to inspect it though to make sure it wasn't because i beat the shoe up too bad... i'm like how, I've only worn them twice.....

I bought another pair from Stockx - hopefuylly this pair won't hurt me like the other ones did...

Last edited:
IMG_9209.jpeg
IMG_9215.jpeg

I had to return mine back to Nike after a couple of wears... they were just hurting my pinky toe too much. i'm surprised they let me after I wore them a couple of times, but it must be the perks of being a Nike member since 2003! they said they had to inspect it though to make sure it wasn't because i beat the shoe up too bad... i'm like how, I've only worn them twice.....

I bought another pair from Stockx - hopefuylly this pair won't hurt me like the other ones did...
Bro you can drag these thru the mud and return them within 60 days

so we got about 15 more days NT fam , get those return labels ready

Bro you can drag these thru the mud and return them within 60 days

so we got about 15 more days NT fam , get those return labels ready
That’s exactly what I’ll be doing after I wear them on New Year’s Eve.

Got my pair from the initial shock drop. Wore them everyday including Thanksgiving and Christmas.

I’ll wear them one last time on New Years Day when I go in-store to return them and I’ll walk out barefoot. You simply can’t beat Nike’s return policy :nthat:

I know my size 11 white cement 3s from 2011 are WAY smaller than my 2023 white cements. It definitely matters, but a full zoom insole made them fit fine so around a half or so big which could make a shoe not great for some people.

I’ve seen a couple videos on you bro how to stretch your fitted. I’m not sure if I trust it.
They have hat stretchers but I’ve never used one.
I have. They work, just be careful. The one I have is wooden and you turn the dowel to expand it. I stretched a few and the best results I had was getting the whole rim damp (giggity).

I say be careful because I blew the stitching outta my favorite hat by over doing it. I was sad as hell, too. Granted it was an old hat I wore a ton, but I got gun shy after that lol - any recommendations for hat repair I’m an ears.

Nike's return policy is generous!

Nike's return policy is generous! Not only that 60 days, no questions asked, you also have within two years of the date on the tag that you can bring them to a Nike store if there's a defect. Let's say you're running, and an Air Max unit pops. You can bring that pair in, and exchange for a Nike gift card for the CURRENT price in Nike's system. Not many people knew about that when I worked at the Factory Stores.

Edit: sorry to reply twice.

Yeah... I've had a few vouchers before way back when, they gave me the retail value of it.

Guess they switched it to 'current price' so they can save $$ if the shoe is on sale....

I have no idea. I just seen them snapped at picture and kept walking. I didn’t check to see the price. I assume it was discounted bc I was at a Nike clearance store not the nike outlet.

I saw outlet vlogs and these were at Orlando outlet as well but still retail

I have. They work, just be careful. The one I have is wooden and you turn the dowel to expand it. I stretched a few and the best results I had was getting the whole rim damp (giggity).

I say be careful because I blew the stitching outta my favorite hat by over doing it. I was sad as hell, too. Granted it was an old hat I wore a ton, but I got gun shy after that lol - any recommendations for hat repair I’m an ears.

This whole thing should come with a PG-13 warning.

We got kids in here man.

Took a break from this thread, what's the final verdict on “crease gate?” I haven’t worn mine yet. I will say my homie came through on Christmas wearing a pair. Zero creases and he’s like 350 lol. Said he got like 5 wears on them. Starting to think some pairs were just defective or something.

Took a break from this thread, what's the final verdict on “crease gate?” I haven’t worn mine yet. I will say my homie came through on Christmas wearing a pair. Zero creases and he’s like 350 lol. Said he got like 5 wears on them. Starting to think some pairs were just defective or something.
Only pair I've worn the last 10 days and the creasing is normal on mine

Pulled up to my local Nike store today hoping they’d have a few of those gift of Mamba Jerseys. No luck. But they did still have these on shelves. Was crazy to see actually.

Back
Top Bottom