AIR JORDAN 11 “GRATITUDE” / THANK YOU - 12/09/2023

unless you got a job as a nurse recently, I don’t know why you’d start wearing them now if you didn’t wear the previous 3 pairs. Lol
ADVERTISEMENT​
Soooo true. I bought and sold the 2014 pair 2x. Never wore either one. Some colors and shoes are better in the past than the present.... they look like ole nursing shoes.... no matter how you rock them.

IMG_0319.png
Looks like a restock coming in. Who’s copping???

How's CreaseGate going with these? Im thinking about selling my pair, because I don't want any horrible creasing on my shoes after wearing them for the 6th or 7th time. I just wanted to know if alot of yall are still having the crease issues after minimal wear, or was that a size issue, due to people buying the wrong sizes for themselves?

How's CreaseGate going with these? Im thinking about selling my pair, because I don't want any horrible creasing on my shoes after wearing them for the 6th or 7th time. I just wanted to know if alot of yall are still having the crease issues after minimal wear, or was that a size issue, due to people buying the wrong sizes for themselves?

Mine creased up after 2 wears. Just wore them into the office and back home. I went .5 size up and even then they crunch my pinky toes a bit.

Mine creased up after 2 wears. Just wore them into the office and back home. I went .5 size up and even then they crunch my pinky toes a bit.
Don’t tighten the laces too much. Same thing happened to me, when i loosen the bottom laces, it’s all gone now

Don’t tighten the laces too much. Same thing happened to me, when i loosen the bottom laces, it’s all gone now

They’re loose. It’s the toebox. Solid thin line crease horizontal through the middle of the black toebox.

Shout out to the 2 dudes who were rocking their pairs at Moon Palace in Cancun this past week. One dude even wearing em poolside.

Decided to double up, since they were still sitting on Champs. And hoping I’d get a pair from a different factory with milky soles instead of the yellow on my first pair.

Ended up getting milky white soles on the 2nd pair, but I can’t believe how thin the cut of patent is compared to my first pair. Now I see what the complaints were about.

SZ pair with yellow soles…

IMG_0176.jpeg

LN4 pair with milky soles…

IMG_0177.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom