Air Jordan 11 Low IE OG black red

I know all about that BS watch world LOL. I've got the couple watches I wanted and am out of that game, not that I could really afford to keep playing in it much. But you are correct that it's even more idiotic than things over here in Sneakerland.

But you happened to come back at exactly the wrong/worst time. Things were VASTLY different just 18 months ago prior to the pandemic. Sure, there were certain pairs that were difficult to get, but what's going down now is beyond anything we've seen previously. If these IEs dropped two or three years ago, it wouldn't even be a thing to get them.

all good - i am old enough now to pay a premium for sneakers i really like, and push off the others and move on without the sweat. Too many people bugging about sneakers and not living life. I also have a more defined idea of what i like now so a bit more focused than when i was young.

the hunt has changed, but even back then - the hunt (which was way more communal and celebrated vs flex culture) was always half the fun...it'll make the W's just that much better.

yeah - the watch game is bananas...the amount of bull**** you have to go through just to be considered. I love watches, and I still am in the market, but that game makes sneakers look like child's play. If anything I wouldn't be surprised if market makers in the sneaker world just taking notes from watch grey market practices :lol:

Last edited:
Wish I could find the pics of the pair Nike Testing program sent me years back to try out. I wanted to keep em but the good in me prevailed and shipped em back.

In for these
Tell us more

They were like these
the pair they sent me were all black I think or mostly black. Pics gotta be somewhere in emails. One of the conditions was not to post on social media etc I remember taking quite a few pics in this model the diff days I wore them.

Idk if the program exist anymore they kinda just stopped responding to emails and sending out invites

Finally found em. Were buried in regular folder that didnt have shoes in it. Swore i took a pic of the tag but dont see it. Every shoe they sent had a number written on the midsole idk what it meant tho.

20210908_234822.jpg
20210908_234831.jpg
20210908_234841.jpg
20210908_234901.jpg

In the relative context of Jordan retros, these are looking freaking great to me so far. Can't believe we're only 8 days away. I hope I can at least score at least one pair in hand on release day rather than having to wait for someone to ship them all to me. I need to be rocking these next weekend :lol:
What's your size? I don't really want these, I'll try on SNKRS for you.

whats a good price to pull the trigger on on stockx? my size is like $250. just want to avoid all the BS on release day. and im going to try and "do my homework" on release day to get them at retail but dont expect that to happen.

side note: i hate it when people say if you do your homework youll have no problem getting shoes at retail. **** that ****.

I didn’t realize how close RD is. Not copping anything else from now until these release. Idc what else is coming out. These take priority over all other shoes and items. Going to war for two pairs.

Man, eff me, I totally forgot I have to be away from home for a work thing the second half of next week and through next weekend. Not only do I not like the idea due to the covid madness, but now my only hope for these at retail is online. Won't be able to pick up pairs even if I were to win on FTL etc. SMFH. 52 weeks a year Nike could have chosen to drop these, and somehow it coincides with the one weekend I've had to do something like this for work in 18 months. Classic :lol:

Been there bro.. it sucks :lol: ..

I went into my FIRST flight in two years losing the TS AJI low raffle only to get off the plane and see a notification saying check SNKRS for Off White Dunks... only that noti was from like 4-5 hours earlier so I had to take the double L.
That blows. At least for these, I'll get all my pairs one way or another. Might have to eat some resale but thankfully this isn't a $500-plus shoe LOL

Back
Top Bottom