Air Jordan 11 Low IE OG black red

Probably a stupid question, but where can I find toddler sizes of these? I tried a few stores online today and I guess the baby sizes sell out like the men’s stuff now, and I guess I’m just not searching correctly on eBay since it defaults to “in men’s shoes” in the search field. Any leads for my kids would be awesomely appreciated.

Probably a stupid question, but where can I find toddler sizes of these? I tried a few stores online today and I guess the baby sizes sell out like the men’s stuff now, and I guess I’m just not searching correctly on eBay since it defaults to “in men’s shoes” in the search field. Any leads for my kids would be awesomely appreciated.
They didnt make toddler sizes this time...might want to backtrack and find older versions...i found my sons on poshmark for $30 shipped

I see XIs coming back because it’s only a matter of time when trends repeats itself and 90s basketball shoes are back on scene.

I think they've been consistent since the 09 SJ release, they release a couple different colorways every year, and its actually one of the models I ACTUALLY SEE people choosing to wear besides 1s. Patent leather 11s and Jordan 1 highs are never out of style.

And if we’re going to keep it 💯, the DMP is also in the 08-15 group of XIs, because they are damn sure not on the level of the 00/01 XIs.
I got a buddy who swears by the 06' DMP pair and he's definitely a quality snob like me. I personally think the 00/01 XIs are unmatched as far as retro 11s go. To me they are closest to the OG in terms of shape. 16-18 XI SJ/Cords/Playoffs look VERY exaggerated to me as far as patent cut goes. I know opinions will vary but I'd take 00/01 XI over any other retro XI.

Last edited:
AFTER TAKING THE SNKRS L THE DAY BEFORE MY B.DAY ON THESE… HAD TO PLAY THE PATIENCE GAME.

THESE ARE HANDS DOWN IN THE TOP 3 RELEASES OF 2021. IM DEF CONSIDERING A DOUBLE UP(WHICH I NEVER DO).:nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat:
7E8C545F-E556-4F54-96F1-06C890B9971F.jpeg

Receive my pair this morning.
Disappointed about the smell, zero smell compare to the low SJ.
I remember the smell of the Low SJ was extraordinary.
The shoes are heavier than the LOW SJ. Maybe it comes from the cushionning tech spec, not from the Upper. It means, the cushionning is stiff. Maybe the air sole unit is not as good as the Low SJ. Explaining why AJ 10 2015, in the NYC colorway, Dark Shadow, Orlando 2018..... and also 11 Concord 2018, Bred 2019 are less comfortable than the SJ 2016 or Double Nickel 2015, 72 win.
The good point is, i went half size down, 8.5, and the size is better for this retro. Size 9 was too big for me with the low SJ and i had achilles heel pains.
Can someone who has both shoes SJ and Bred can make a comparison?
I don't understand, my SJ was 369 gr in a size 9, and a size 8.5 Bred weight 419 gr? Man there is a problem somewhere...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom