Air Jordan 11 Retro- Black/Red “Playoff”- 12/14/2019

Triple up, check. Merry Christmas y'all!

20191220_143018.jpg

Anyone looking for the oop on a 6y, I have one on deck. We grabbed a 5.5 and 6 for the little man. 5.5 fit better.

if no one needs it I’ll return it Nike. Merry Christmas NT
You might want to reconsider the 6y. My Son’s foot grows fast!

I sold my 2nd pair to my nephew yesterday. don't need 2 pairs of these. ima keep rocking my OGs til they fall apart. then I'll pull these out. should be at least another year or 2.

Still rocking my '01s until I noticed slight sole separation on the toebox the other day, might be time to hang them up. Comfort and ankle padding on the '01s>>>.
That said, these are def the best release we have had of the Breds since then IMO.

When I first saw the Jordan on the 11 in 95 like that I couldn't make heads or tails of it either lol. Glad I'm not the only one.

Just received my pair from sp. anyone’s patent leather looks grayish(stain) out of the box ? I wiped it off but the patent leather looks dull now. Not sure what to do

Just received my pair from sp. anyone’s patent leather looks grayish(stain) out of the box ? I wiped it off but the patent leather looks dull now. Not sure what to do
I might have something similar and i got my pair from SP too. It looks like dusty wet spot stains on the patent leather as if someone wiped the shoe down on a bit and it was mixed with dust. I was able to sort of brush it off with my fingers easily and it’s not as bad now. Luckily it’s my 3rd pair ( other 2 flawless).

Back
Top Bottom