Air Jordan 11 Retro- Black/Red “Playoff”- 12/14/2019

Finally back home from traveling. Release day was so tiring but I was able to get the job done 💪🏾
FD12EBA0-EDCF-4AD7-A22B-F13D47ACDD49.jpeg

nice! You’ll make at least $18 plus tax profit on each pair :pimp:

8 days no shipping from Nike. Talked with chat twice. say they are coming, but elevating me to their next level of investigation...haven't offered refund, canceling the order, etc. To all the other people who are in the same boat and ended up canceled (obviously mine will be soon enough...) and didnt get discount or gift card immediately, when you talked to them did you end up getting one?

eBay been taxing bro. you must live in a state that don't tax on shoes and clothes :lol:

I live in Illinois
I’m starting to get taxed on most out of state online purchases now
But so far I’m not getting taxed on ebay even if I buy something in IL

Gamma blue XI’s. So much comedy that day. I copped a pair Via employee discount and promptly flipped them. Still don’t see the hype.
Yo, I had the gammas, also. That Was my first pair of Jordan 11’s since the 2001 black/red 11’sbabd man, I was drastically disappointed with the quality. The ankle padding was super stiff in comparison and they just felt cheap. That’s when I knew I had to set rid of them. Cap N Gowns are not even comparable to the gamma blue 11’s. Not even close.

Where are all these restocks at? Been looking for a size 13 for my nephew and havent seen anything.

What happened? -_-

Wait a year you'll get at least $100 profit at minimum but I'm helping my homies out first
Looks like if you wait a year you MIGHT get a hundred at max.

Here's offers for the concords right now.
Screenshot_20191226-132256_GOAT.jpg
Here's sales of the concords.
Screenshot_20191226-132505_StockX.jpg

Granted there are other platforms to sale on and avoid fees. But 100 profit minimum seems like an exaggeration. Perhaps in 2 years though.

Looks like if you wait a year you MIGHT get a hundred at max.

Here's offers for the concords right now.
Screenshot_20191226-132256_GOAT.jpg
Here's sales of the concords.
Screenshot_20191226-132505_StockX.jpg

Granted there are other platforms to sale on and avoid fees. But 100 profit minimum seems like an exaggeration. Perhaps in 2 years though.

I'll pull the trigger when deem necessary, no rush bro lol Put them in the vault

ehhh i ended up with 3 pairs but only wanted/needed 2, so i kept the best 2 and sent the 3rd off to stockx. i usually would send my extras back to NDC or FTL in this case but i said hey let me try something new....its literally the same amount of work to send the package out, except 1 place will give me what i paid and the other place will net me $40 extra.

im now stockx level 2, yay...

$ was taken out my accnt though.

same happened with me. i had to call those morons to get them to admit that theyre incompetent schlubs and to send me a refund. i myself have only seen 2 people on here that got the end W, got charged, and got their pairs. ive seen many others on here get a W email, getting charged and getting told they didnt win, it was a mistake etc etc.

call them up. tell them they suck at reselling/backdooring and then demand your refund and a discount code or something. cause thats what u deserve if its fricking 12/26 and they havent said anything to you about their mistake.

honestly, ive seen no1 post in here that end reached out on their own about the mistake and initiate an auto refund. every1 ive seen has had to call in to get their refund. at this point, im thinking that end is just sitting back and making people have to call to get it fixed. they dont give a F.

i just feel bad for all the people out there who dont know any better and are still sitting there waiting and thinking they have a pair comming still.

I mean, reselling some of these grs is sort of pointless. $220 kicks reselling for example, $330 thats roughly 50% profit, not even making a hundred or what you paid. If you aint even making a 100% off 1 pair, let alone double, buying up 10 more pairs to flip seems better? :lol:

No Im going to wait months down the line, maybe even a year. I'm not new to this bro lol
Is there not a resell thread you can go to with all that. I mean you got guys in here still trying to find A pair and your talking about vaulting them for more $ down the road. I get helping your friends out and all. But I got to ask, you selling to your boys at retail.

I mean, reselling some of these grs is sort of pointless. $220 kicks reselling for example, $330 thats roughly 50% profit, not even making a hundred or what you paid. If you aint even making a 100% off 1 pair, let alone double, buying up 10 more pairs to flip seems better? :lol:

it can be especially if it takes minimal effort to get those 10 pairs... hate to be that wash old fool to say "in the old day" but... in the old days i had to stand outside in the morning for an hour or two to get a pair and then run to the next store and line up for another while on the phone hold with eastbay to get a third pair then that is just too much effort and that usually how i pay off the pair i get to keep by selling the others i got through all those work

these days a lot can get a bunch of pairs sitting at home with minimal effort especially if you do it often enough

it can be especially if it takes minimal effort to get those 10 pairs... hate to be that wash old fool to say "in the old day" but... in the old days i had to stand outside in the morning for an hour or two to get a pair and then run to the next store and line up for another while on the phone hold with eastbay to get a third pair then that is just too much effort and that usually how i pay off the pair i get to keep by selling the others i got through all those work

these days a lot can get a bunch of pairs sitting at home with minimal effort especially if you do it often enough
basically if you getting these wholesale, or even free, its good.

Yes, in this logic, there are the earlier drops (probably from shock drop) which are using the older new size tags and there are the official drops which I think Nike modified the model at the last second. (cause you could see the air unit on the older pairs but you can’t on the newer pairs)

okay thank you fir your answer , i'm clear on this.

Back
Top Bottom