Air Jordan 11 Retro- Black/Red “Playoff”- 12/14/2019

I might have something similar and i got my pair from SP too. It looks like dusty wet spot stains on the patent leather as if someone wiped the shoe down on a bit and it was mixed with dust. I was able to sort of brush it off with my fingers easily and it’s not as bad now. Luckily it’s my 3rd pair ( other 2 flawless).
I’d rock the SP pair. That’s what I’m doing with mine. Icing the nicer pair, which Still has flaws :emoji_rolling_eyes: This post is slowly dying. Who rocked there’s over christmas? I have yet to rock them. It’s been raining in SoCal. These will hit every corner though once we get good sunny days in

Rock the nice pair and ice the flawed pair or sell it on stockx
Let someone else deal with a greyish stain on the patent leather that looks dull after wiping it :lol:

Hi , i'm curiously to know why size tag is difference between size 8.5us , and size 9us depend on lot? Or legit and fake. Thanks

Size 8.5
97993561-5532-4532-8789-C7B7C32D4809.jpeg
Size 9 us
0B16C2F5-0E7D-430A-AA43-4E6E5B7D63C2.jpeg

Attachments

• FF035350-63EB-4F8F-970B-3B3B972BEF03.jpeg
    FF035350-63EB-4F8F-970B-3B3B972BEF03.jpeg
    484.4 KB · Views: 85
Oh I see it now, the UPC code is switched with one being on top and the other size being under. You know what, I’ll check in the morning with 8.5. That used to be one way to know if they’re fake. Checking the size tag. I‘m not sure if it really applies these days.

Hi , i'm curiously to know why size tag is difference between size 8.5us , and size 9us depend on lot? Or legit and fake. Thanks

Size 8.5
97993561-5532-4532-8789-C7B7C32D4809.jpeg
Size 9 us
0B16C2F5-0E7D-430A-AA43-4E6E5B7D63C2.jpeg

Hey, I have also thought of the same thing. It doesn't indicate if the shoe is authentic or not and my guess is that the earlier pairs have the "old" new size tag, and the newer pairs have the "new" new size tags.
Hope this helps! :smile:

Hey guys, I've recently copped a pair of Jordan 11 in the Bred colorway. I found out that the earlier pairs have the air unit "unlocked" on in midsole and they also have a different font on the size tags. On my pair, the leather on the back of two shoes has different leather prints, the left shoe is more of a "normal" leather and the right shoe is more of the tumbled leather. I kinda dig the tumbled leather though. Do they count as defects? Are the "unlocked" air units going to affect the comfort? Here are the photos: (first photo is the later pair) (second photo is the earlier pair) (third photo is the different leather prints on the same pair)

Attachments

• Screenshot 2019-12-26 at 2.09.07 PM.png
    Screenshot 2019-12-26 at 2.09.07 PM.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 96
  • Later Pair.png
    Later Pair.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 104
  • Earlier Pair.png
    Earlier Pair.png
    2.7 MB · Views: 437
  • Leather Difference.png
    Leather Difference.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 456
Hey guys, I've recently copped a pair of Jordan 11 in the Bred colorway. I found out that the earlier pairs have the air unit "unlocked" on in midsole and they also have a different font on the size tags. On my pair, the leather on the back of two shoes has different leather prints, the left shoe is more of a "normal" leather and the right shoe is more of the tumbled leather. I kinda dig the tumbled leather though. Do they count as defects? Are the "unlocked" air units going to affect the comfort? Here are the photos: (first photo is the later pair) (second photo is the earlier pair) (third photo is the different leather prints on the same pair)
Ignore the first photo since it's the same as the second one. Thanks in advance!:smile:

O
Oh I see it now, the UPC code is switched with one being on top and the other size being under. You know what, I’ll check in the morning with 8.5. That used to be one way to know if they’re fake. Checking the size tag. I‘m not sure if it really applies
Oh I see it now, the UPC code is switched with one being on top and the other size being under. You know what, I’ll check in the morning with 8.5. That used to be one way to know if they’re fake. Checking the size tag. I‘m not sure if it really applies these days.
hi, you have a size 8.5? How about you size tag
Thanks

Hey, I have also thought of the same thing. It doesn't indicate if the shoe is authentic or not and my guess is that the earlier pairs have the "old" new size tag, and the newer pairs have the "new" new size tags.
Hope this helps! :smile:
Hi, you mean have a two size tag version? In same model.

Hi, you mean have a two size tag version? In same model.

Yes, in this logic, there are the earlier drops (probably from shock drop) which are using the older new size tags and there are the official drops which I think Nike modified the model at the last second. (cause you could see the air unit on the older pairs but you can’t on the newer pairs)

Well I just bought another pair on eBay using the coupon from the seller who calls himself sneakerjesus for $225 shipped
Not sure how long the no tax on eBay is gonna last for me so I had to pull the trigger lol
eBay been taxing bro. you must live in a state that don't tax on shoes and clothes :lol:

Back
Top Bottom