Air Jordan 11 Retro- Black/Red “Playoff”- 12/14/2019

O

hi, you have a size 8.5? How about you size tag
Thanks

image.jpg

sorry, I’m too lazy to pull everything out. These are from SNKRS. UPC is at the bottom

image.jpg

Sorry, Im too la t to take everything out for a proper picture. Looks like the UPC is at the bottom. On my 8.5. These are from SNKRS

No problem, Thank you for your reply ,your tag same my 8.5 US size , for difference tag mr. MikeKole said it depend on lot (for shock drop and GR)

same happened with me. i had to call those morons to get them to admit that theyre incompetent schlubs and to send me a refund. i myself have only seen 2 people on here that got the end W, got charged, and got their pairs. ive seen many others on here get a W email, getting charged and getting told they didnt win, it was a mistake etc etc.

call them up. tell them they suck at reselling/backdooring and then demand your refund and a discount code or something. cause thats what u deserve if its fricking 12/26 and they havent said anything to you about their mistake.

honestly, ive seen no1 post in here that end reached out on their own about the mistake and initiate an auto refund. every1 ive seen has had to call in to get their refund. at this point, im thinking that end is just sitting back and making people have to call to get it fixed. they dont give a F.

i just feel bad for all the people out there who dont know any better and are still sitting there waiting and thinking they have a pair comming still.
Those dickbags never said a peep to me, either, but they did refund me about a week later without me having to contact them. But I never would have known a thing about what was happening if not for people talking about it on here. That’s the only reason I kept an eye on my card for the refund. Total ****ing clowns.
I mean, reselling some of these grs is sort of pointless. $220 kicks reselling for example, $330 thats roughly 50% profit, not even making a hundred or what you paid. If you aint even making a 100% off 1 pair, let alone double, buying up 10 more pairs to flip seems better? :lol:
I only rarely resell things and 97 percent of the time it’s when I just happen to have something I decide I don’t need and I unload it. Here and there in the past two years I’ve bought a few pairs just for fun/out of boredom to make a few free dollars. My rule of thumb, and this is just me, is it’s not really worth the bother for less than $75 profit on a single pair. Trying to round up 10 or more pairs of a shoe to some day maybe walk away with a total of $500 or so isn’t worth MY time. But to each their own.

Yes, and you’re incorrect. The padding we’re talking about is the firm foam inside the mesh upper. Just like the OGs had. The ‘16 SJs don’t have it at all. They’re just a puffy upper that’s a shell of what it’s supposed to be and attempts to trick you into thinking they’re plush. They are not, and they suck in that regard. It’s the way JB made crap 11 retros for years. Finally corrected beginning with last year’s 11 retros including Concords.

Yep...Totally agree! The Win Like 82 and SJ 16's are crap compared to the Concords/Breds releases. No cushion on the uppers at all

Ya I just sold my DS pair of Jams on GOAT for 360, will get like 325 after fees. Think I'll use these funds to get a pair of 16' Black- Metallic 5's that I missed out on. Pretty much the last remastered og retro I need to get (that's been released). And yes, they will be worn.

I wear my first pair of Jams and they still look great, I don't need 2 pair, especially since I like playoffs and Cords better anyway.

Last edited:
Those dickbags never said a peep to me, either, but they did refund me about a week later without me having to contact them. But I never would have known a thing about what was happening if not for people talking about it on here. That’s the only reason I kept an eye on my card for the refund. Total ****ing clowns.

I only rarely resell things and 97 percent of the time it’s when I just happen to have something I decide I don’t need and I unload it. Here and there in the past two years I’ve bought a few pairs just for fun/out of boredom to make a few free dollars. My rule of thumb, and this is just me, is it’s not really worth the bother for less than $75 profit on a single pair. Trying to round up 10 or more pairs of a shoe to some day maybe walk away with a total of $500 or so isn’t worth MY time. But to each their own.
Idk, the numbers start to nicely change at triple digit % profits, in my opinion. That is where I'd like to start from. And obviously, more limited, tier 0 type releases make that happen.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ya I just sold my DS pair of Jams on GOAT for 360, will get like 325 after fees. Think I'll use these funds to get a pair of 16' Black- Metallic 5's that I missed out on. Pretty much the last remastered og retro I need to get (that's been released). And yes, they will be worn.

I wear my first pair of Jams and they still look great, I don't need 2 pair, especially since I like playoffs and Cords better anyway.
Those 5’s are great. I sold mine 2 years ago. Definitely miss them. As dope as they are, they surprisingly sat on shelves for a few days

To buy a fsr of these just to sit on them for 2 years and make a couple hundred dollars is insane to me. Seriously just sell dope. Invest in stock. Reselling literally the most produced gr of all time tho? Come on fam.
What I’m saying. It’s three years since Jams released and they’re not automatically for sure giving sellers back even $100 profit. Concords are barely $300 or more a year later. Even if I sold a pair of either for $365 as mentioned above ... I live in CA. $220 shoes are $241 at retail after tax. I’m realistically looking at $60 and change right now as profit after fees if I start unloading my recent 11s. Even at $365, I’m pocketing about $80. And that’s years later. This is why if opportunity to make a few bucks quickly presents itself, I’ll take it, but it’s also why this isn’t a thing I’m running around town or spending hours online trying to make into a big source of income LOL

I'm sorry, I mean my nephew ordered these off of StockX and they look nice, but however the red sole doesn't look kind of red to me maybe it's cause of the lightning, I guess.

how can the sole not look red to you? what kinda lighting would make a red sole not look like red? u looking at these in the dark bruh?

Back
Top Bottom