Air Jordan 11 Retro- Black/Red “Playoff”- 12/14/2019

Fits nicely with my converted-number 2018s along with ‘09 Space Jams. 23 is the only number on the back of these for me.
F07549F3-9190-4253-AC49-AD1D0B0F3C43.jpeg

those that didn't get the ebay code... did you buy/sell shoes on there recently? just curious. I sold 3/bought 1 in 2019

also saw a message from them about no fees for shoes that sell over $100

they must be feelin the heat from stock x/goat. I'm not mad at it

those that didn't get the ebay code... did you buy/sell shoes on there recently? just curious. I sold 3/bought 1 in 2019

also saw a message from them about no fees for shoes that sell over $100

they must be feelin the heat from stock x/goat. I'm not mad at it

90% of my eBay transactions are shoe related, and while it’s not my full-time job, I spend a LOT of time buying and selling there. I didn’t get the coupon code, which baffles me, considering that’s mainly what I do on eBay. I was eyeing a pack of Concords and Space Jams, too. I ended up using a buddy’s account, who rarely uses eBay, but it was still annoying to not receive.

Were there people that got/used both codes?
The pairedup $100 off $300 and the 25% off $250 code?
Maybe the folks that didn’t use the pairedup code got the 25% code(in my case)

Do these eventually break-in? Feel like I should've gone a half-size up since they're so tight (width). Haven't worn these more than trying on and walking around the house.
Just tried mine on today for the first time. They're so uncomfortable compared to all the rest of my 11s. I definitely should have sized up.

I was just curious I think the pairedup code was good for everyone and only lasted I believe 24 hours
Where the 25% code was only for select accounts
So my guess is if you didn’t use the pairedup code you got the 25% code

I was just curious I think the pairedup code was good for everyone and only lasted I believe 24 hours
Where the 25% code was only for select accounts
So my guess is if you didn’t use the pairedup code you got the 25% code
I didn't use paired up, and did get the 25% ... Might be on to something.
Used my code for a pair of fog raids light bone for less then retail....:smokin

As usual, goes to show how different everyone’s feet are. Got my standard size 11 in these just like the rest of the recent 11s and couldn’t imagine sizing up. Not even 0.5.

Man I couldn't ask for anything better to end the year off right ....I didn't think I could find someone for this.....but I just got back from meeting someone and traded my extra pair of bred 11s for his concord 11s. Straight up swap, both pairs DS. I been wanting to get my concords back badly, I got rid of them for something couple months back and regretted it ever since. I had multiple pairs of bred 11s so this was a no brainer for me. The most impressive thing about this was his concords were completely factory laced, never worn, and no flaws at all. I did my NT inspection on it... Dude said he just left it in his closet and never touched them. I kind of unexpected the worst but was shocked how mint they were. He said he hated the "45" on the back so he didn't mind trading. Glad we were both satisfied.

My Concords did fit a bit more roomy. Could have gone a 1/2 size down. Glad I stuck with the same size in these.

I wore mines on Christmas Day and they definitely feel snug compared to my other 11’s, but I’m sure they will break in. As I wore them, they did feel a little more lose over time.

As usual, goes to show how different everyone’s feet are. Got my standard size 11 in these just like the rest of the recent 11s and couldn’t imagine sizing up. Not even 0.5.
Yea. These Do you take a few wears to break in. But not enough to justify sizing up. I’ve worn mine about 10 times and they feel great now.

Y’all kill me with worrying about what others are doing with their shoes. Yes I bought multiple pairs but through trusted long time connections. If I make $400-$500 off 10 pairs, it’s a profit that took minimum effort. Every sale in life isn’t meant to be a home run. Hope everyone get their pairs tho

I didn't use paired up, and did get the 25% ... Might be on to something.
Used my code for a pair of fog raids light bone for less then retail....:smokin

I didn’t use the paired up, and I didn’t get the new one. I just got one for buy 3 $200 pairs, get a $200 coupon.

Back
Top Bottom