Air Jordan 11 Retro- Black/Red “Playoff”- 12/14/2019

If you get only one pair DO NOT inspector gadget
But if you get multiples you have to bust out the microscope and tape measure :lol:

20191119_131444.jpg

Looks like the pair on the left has better Red, too! Interesting. 🧐

Where was the 2nd pair from?

Y'all do all that complaining but won't send them back and get your money. No one forcing y'all to keep them. Apparently the flaws arent that major .

Looks like the pair on the left has better Red, too! Interesting. 🧐

Where was the 2nd pair from?
Nike sent me Blk/Red 12s with mismatch soles a while back. One shoe was glossy and one was dull looking. It looked like the left shoe was fake and the right was legit. :rofl:I’m sure I posted it here but can’t locate any pictures. Those definitely went back

Nike sent me Blk/Red 12s with mismatch soles a while back. One shoe was glossy and one was dull looking. It looked like the left shoe was fake and the right was legit. :rofl:I’m sure I posted it here but can’t locate any pictures. Those definitely went back
One of my two pairs are like that also. I wear the hell out em. Eventually it stopped bothering me.

The only thing I made sure to check on my ONE pair was that the factory inserted the proper sized insoles, lol. Nike did me wrong last time with a sz9 insole in a sz12 shoe :lol:

I find it funny how people get so annoyed over the scrutiny people have with their shoes in a shoe forum designed to do so.
Where else can this kind of stuff be talked about but in here? To expect perfection is crazy. But, to have standards is not.
Yeah I know they are just shoes right? Well if they were JUST shoes, none of us would be in here.

I always found it odd when folks would wear their flawed pair and keep the nicer pair on ice
I’m the total opposite
I always rock the better pair and keep the flawed pair on ice

It's more like sayin' **** it, and just wearing it. Me personally, I rock the flawed pair because it beats going to UPS, paying to return them, paying resale on StockX, Ebay, or GOAT. The odds of finding a better, or a perfect pair is slim to none. Especially, when you wear a 12.5 like me.

It's more like sayin' **** it, and just wearing it. Me personally, I rock the flawed pair because it beats going to UPS, paying to return them, paying resale on StockX, Ebay, or GOAT. The odds of finding a better, or a perfect pair is slim to none. Especially, when you wear a 12.5 like me.
Tell me about it lol
Im this close to just rocking my infrareds
Im never going to get around to matching up a good pair with all these 90s and new beginnings coming out and i know it

Is it unavoidable to have a crease after wearing it twice? My pair fits me perfectly but i noticed the crease on the pl after wearing it twice

I always found it odd when folks would wear their flawed pair and keep the nicer pair on ice
I’m the total opposite
I always rock the better pair and keep the flawed pair on ice

We’re able to rationalize why we wear the flawed ones, it’s to not feel bad about making our own new flaws.

Example: “oh damn, I just scuffed the patent a little. Oh well, the 23 in the heel was upside down. Whatever, got a perfect one at home” lol

Those mismatched pairs really have a way of making me lose more faith in humanity though

I feel your pain man. I sold my super flawed Black Concords, from Shoe Palace. They had flaws all over them. I kept the pair I scored from Eastbay, on the release date. However, my Eastbay pair has different patent leather cuts... on each shoe.

This is my Eastbay pair.

WP_20180501_19_21_22_Rich.jpg
WP_20180501_19_22_17_Rich.jpg

Y'all probably can't tell from the pictures, but it's VERY noticeable in person. I'd sell these too, but I don't feel like paying $350+ on another pair, that might be more ****ed up. The soles on another pair, might be yellowing, too. It's a REAL catch 22 man.

|l |l |l |l |l |l |l |l |l |l

I feel your pain man. I sold my super flawed Black Concords, from Shoe Palace. They had flaws all over them. I kept the pair I scored from Eastbay, on the release date. However, my Eastbay pair has different patent leather cuts... on each shoe.

This is my Eastbay pair.

WP_20180501_19_21_22_Rich.jpg
WP_20180501_19_22_17_Rich.jpg

Y'all probably can't tell from the pictures, but it's VERY noticeable in person. I'd sell these too, but I don't feel like paying $350+ on another pair, that might be more ****ed up. The soles on another pair, might be yellowing, too. It's a REAL catch 22 man.

|l |l |l |l |l |l |l |l |l |l

why do you call them black concords though?! :lol:

Those are Space Jams. Is calling them black concords a thing?

However, the pair of Concords I got from FinishLine was just unacceptable.

IMG_20181211_213556_711.jpg

Y'all probably can't tell from this collage of pics, but there was excess glue all over the mid, and outsoles. Both pairs had different PL cuts, and there was a very noticeable chip on the right shoes midsole. I never returned a pair of sneakers this quickly, in my life!!!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

why do you call them black concords though?! :lol:

Those are Space Jams. Is calling them black concords a thing?
Space Jams were 2000 and 2009 releases. Even with SJ packaging, the 2016 was a true pe. So they need to be separated from the gimmick.
They real space jam though never had royal blue anywhere on the shoe. That was just the color JB decided to use.

Back
Top Bottom