Air Jordan 11 Retro- Black/Red “Playoff”- 12/14/2019

The pairs in the movie were Concord as well.

You sure about that?
05PHOTOBU16257_PHUP_SPJ_rectangle_1600.jpg

I feel your pain man. I sold my super flawed Black Concords, from Shoe Palace. They had flaws all over them. I kept the pair I scored from Eastbay, on the release date. However, my Eastbay pair has different patent leather cuts... on each shoe.

This is my Eastbay pair.

WP_20180501_19_21_22_Rich.jpg
WP_20180501_19_22_17_Rich.jpg

Y'all probably can't tell from the pictures, but it's VERY noticeable in person. I'd sell these too, but I don't feel like paying $350+ on another pair, that might be more ****ed up. The soles on another pair, might be yellowing, too. It's a REAL catch 22 man.

|l |l |l |l |l |l |l |l |l |l
I see the diff but still would love that pair.

I cant tell, they all look the same to me lol. So I'll take your word.
Its good man. From what I know this pic is one of three pair that were made for the movie in 1996. In 2000, they decided to make the "Space Jam" color but with a hitch, royal blue. It took off, then eventually leading to the 2009 version. I am pretty confident when I say the 45 pe and the movie version matches with the exception of the number stitched on the back.

Lol I will always refer to them as Space Jams but you guys do you. I never knew, black concords, was a thing. I still have a pair from the OG 2000 release in fairly good condition.

So by this logic every retro shouldn’t go by their original cw/ name because the hues of the colors are always a little different. Y’all are wild.

Damn, I never knew dudes took what I said so seriously, on this board. When dudes call em Black Concords in their thread, no one bats an eye. When I say it in here, all hell breaks loose. :lol: Technically, they're Black Concords, but were marketed as "Space Jam's". Call em what y'all want, I don't give a damn. It's not that serious.

My one and only pair from Siva's, that took me approximately one month, and a day to receive.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

20200115_194041.jpg
20200115_194501.jpg
20200115_194631.jpg

:pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp:

:nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat:

:smokin

I was initially annoyed by the "longness" of them, but that's just because they're 12.5's. My 12.5's Black Cement 4's, were the exact same way. The "23" on the right shoe is a little crooked, but it's nothin' serious. Long story short, this is a AWESOME retro, and I need two more pairs, ASAP!!!!. Better pictures coming soon. Along with some OG, and 2019 comparison pics.

Its good man. From what I know this pic is one of three pair that were made for the movie in 1996. In 2000, they decided to make the "Space Jam" color but with a hitch, royal blue. It took off, then eventually leading to the 2009 version. I am pretty confident when I say the 45 pe and the movie version matches with the exception of the number stitched on the back.
I think a part of it was that they came out blue on camera in the movie.

Can someone help me understand why at times on footlocker.com or eastbay.com sizes appear and when you select it it states that it is sold out. The sizes keep changing everyday. Are bots eating up sizes that show up?

Copped a size 11 on ebay for 213 after coupon. Ain't mad at that. My Hibbets pair from RD was defect city so I offed it.

I feel your pain man. I sold my super flawed Black Concords, from Shoe Palace. They had flaws all over them. I kept the pair I scored from Eastbay, on the release date. However, my Eastbay pair has different patent leather cuts... on each shoe.

This is my Eastbay pair.

WP_20180501_19_21_22_Rich.jpg
WP_20180501_19_22_17_Rich.jpg

Y'all probably can't tell from the pictures, but it's VERY noticeable in person. I'd sell these too, but I don't feel like paying $350+ on another pair, that might be more ****ed up. The soles on another pair, might be yellowing, too. It's a REAL catch 22 man.

|l |l |l |l |l |l |l |l |l |l
Yup. Space jams are the other pair i intended to even up. Nike sent me two pairs that day and neither were decent except if i mixed them i got even pl but one shoe has crooked stitching on it. Like where it should curve with the pl the guy said ehhh *zip* and straight across the needle went. I congratulate him on doing juuuust enough to make me swallow the defect and wear it with bitterness. Eventually anyway.

The other pair looks like yours with the short patent toe/long patent toe. I always told myself id ball in that pair but even wearing it for that would bother me. That **** looks too dumb

Lol I will always refer to them as Space Jams but you guys do you. I never knew, black concords, was a thing. I still have a pair from the OG 2000 release in fairly good condition.

So by this logic every retro shouldn’t go by their original cw/ name because the hues of the colors are always a little different. Y’all are wild.
Purple and blue are entirely different colors. They even have a color between them. Might as well say yellow is the same as red

Going to the Liquid Swords 25th anniversary tour tonight in Denver, went to Enter the 36 Chambers last year. Hope they do an anniversary tour for OB4CL too!

Very tempted to unDS these breds today for it, but I almost feel obligated to wear my Wu-Wear Wallabees.
Meth jumped on me in the front row at HOB nola in 05. He was doing Tical 2000 and didn't miss a beat. We both went straight to the ground cuz he's a big dude lol. That was the best show I've ever been to. Wu-Tang Forever.

Damn, I never knew dudes took what I said so seriously, on this board. When dudes call em Black Concords in their thread, no one bats an eye. When I say it in here, all hell breaks loose. :lol: Technically, they're Black Concords, but were marketed as "Space Jam's". Call em what y'all want, I don't give a damn. It's not that serious.

haha it’s not that serious. It’s just one guy (me) who never heard them called black concords before and I found it funny that it’s a thing. Hell is not breaking loose. This is the internet.

Back
Top Bottom