Air Jordan 11 Retro- Black/Red “Playoff”- 12/14/2019

I think a part of it was that they came out blue on camera in the movie.

Yea, this is what happened. Sometimes purple can look royal blue under some lights or cameras. (the film was shot in front of a lot of green screen) I know some old TV broadcasts made the Minnesota Vikings jerseys look bluish.

I think that and the Tune Squad's jerseys being royal blue fooled people and Nike.

Man, Rae kinda shaped like a leprechaun though.
1579636815490.jpeg

I find it funny how people get so annoyed over the scrutiny people have with their shoes in a shoe forum designed to do so.
Where else can this kind of stuff be talked about but in here? To expect perfection is crazy. But, to have standards is not.
Yeah I know they are just shoes right? Well if they were JUST shoes, none of us would be in here.

Or just get their money back.

Yea, this is what happened. Sometimes purple can look royal blue under some lights or cameras. (the film was shot in front of a lot of green screen) I know some old TV broadcasts made the Minnesota Vikings jerseys look bluish.

I think that and the Tune Squad's jerseys being royal blue fooled people and Nike.
To me I never thought it was blue. Even when watching the movie for the first time. Only thing I thought was, they changed the 45 to 23. I actually had hope after seeing the movie in 96 that they would actually come out with the colorway then. But I do remember specifically questioning to myself in 2000 about the royal blue choice. Especially with it reading Jumpman Jam.

Dam, I miss all those low grade video store horror movies. I remember me & my brother would go down the line of horror movies renting them in a row. You know your deep in the horror section when you've seen movies like Candyman, The People Under The Stairs, Hellraiser, Poltergeist, or even way back to Phantasm.

I'm happy with my pair, but I wish they would've look just like this one.

s-l1606.jpg

I got this pic off of eBay. They're probably fakes. They damn near look just like an OG pair.

38769094_329775860930247_5784558105685655552_n.jpg

This is an old pic of my OG pair, above. I know the 2019's aren't perfect, but y'all REALLY gotta appreciate that high patent leather cut. It's crazy we had to way 23 long *** years, to get it back. I REALLY wish Nike/JB would put this much effort into fixing the AJ 4's. ****s LONG OVER DAMN DUE.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Dam, I miss all those low grade video store horror movies. I remember me & my brother would go down the line of horror movies renting them in a row. You know your deep in the horror section when you've seen movies like Candyman, The People Under The Stairs, Hellraiser, Poltergeist, or even way back to Phantasm.
Children of the Corn is still creepy as hell. That opening ain't nuttin ta **** wit. Pumpkinhead is in that low key genre as well.

Children of the Corn is still creepy as hell. That opening ain't nuttin ta **** wit. Pumpkinhead is in that low key genre as well.

E8185C0E-3E33-45E9-94DF-DB7236CAADB9.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom