Air Jordan 11 Retro- Black/Red “Playoff”- 12/14/2019

Children of the Corn is still creepy as hell. That opening ain't nuttin ta **** wit. Pumpkinhead is in that low key genre as well.
:rofl:No horror movie ever scared me as a kid but Pumpkinhead came on late one night during summer vacation and freaked me the **** out LOL
I saw it randomly on cable recently and was like, this is the movie that freaked me out? This is stupid as **** ahahahahahaha

I’ve gotten to the point where dolls freak me out. My daughter has a couple semi-realistic looking ones. One night I just picture one standing in a dimly lit hallway to the bathroom holding a knife. Creepy.

I haven’t worn my playoffs yet. I like Concords better and I can’t wait for the Columbia’s with the current high patent makeover.

Dam, I miss all those low grade video store horror movies. I remember me & my brother would go down the line of horror movies renting them in a row. You know your deep in the horror section when you've seen movies like Candyman, The People Under The Stairs, Hellraiser, Poltergeist, or even way back to Phantasm.
a lot of those had some commercial success

movies like Chud is when you're deep in the horror section :lol:

don't forget about the terrible horror movies they played on USA late at night

holla if you've watched House of Seven Dead Dudes :lol:

a lot of those had some commercial success

movies like Chud is when you're deep in the horror section :lol:

don't forget about the terrible horror movies they played on USA late at night

holla if you've watched House of Seven Dead Dudes :lol:
Negative but I caught those Toxic Avenger flicks. And Rhonda Shear will always have a place in my heart/bunk.

Never got into Nike customs but some of these Friday the 13th versions looked pretty decent.

jason-vorhees-custom-painted-jordan-jumpman-logo-el-cappy.jpg

friday-13th-shoes-jason-vorhees-Dez-Customs.jpg

I’ve gotten to the point where dolls freak me out. My daughter has a couple semi-realistic looking ones. One night I just picture one standing in a dimly lit hallway to the bathroom holding a knife. Creepy.

I haven’t worn my playoffs yet. I like Concords better and I can’t wait for the Columbia’s with the current high patent makeover.

some dolls my mother collects uses real human hair, i tend to stay away from that curio, even as an adult!

• Haha
Reactions: ARK
I'm happy with my pair, but I wish they would've look just like this one.

s-l1606.jpg

I got this pic off of eBay. They're probably fakes. They damn near look just like an OG pair.

38769094_329775860930247_5784558105685655552_n.jpg

This is an old pic of my OG pair, above. I know the 2019's aren't perfect, but y'all REALLY gotta appreciate that high patent leather cut. It's crazy we had to way 23 long *** years, to get it back. I REALLY wish Nike/JB would put this much effort into fixing the AJ 4's. ****s LONG OVER DAMN DUE.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
If I knew nothing about nothing. I would easily pic the top pair over the bottom based upon the look alone. Yes I am aware of the differences.

Just got done taking them for their first spin, didn’t find them uncomfortable at all. Maybe a little pinky toe rub on the left shoe, but nothing major.
I did however, step in a pile of dog ****. So I’m spending the rest of my Saturday night dealing with that.

They say when a bird ****s on your car after leaving the car wash it’s good luck.

Stepping in **** when unds’ing a pair of shoes is definitely worse, so maybe it’s supposed to mean great luck

They say when a bird ****s on your car after leaving the car wash it’s good luck.

Stepping in **** when unds’ing a pair of shoes is definitely worse, so maybe it’s supposed to mean great luck
I appreciate the positive vibes, friend. But unfortunately, this is the story of my life. Lol.

They were literally only made for hype not wearability...😂

I took these for a spin to the movies the other night and my pinky toe was howling in the first 30 mins. Good thing my theater has reclining chairs so I could pop them off and have my girl rub my foot mid movie :lol:

I took these for a spin to the movies the other night and my pinky toe was howling in the first 30 mins. Good thing my theater has reclining chairs so I could pop them off and have my girl rub my foot mid movie :lol:
You seriously had your women rub your feet during a movie because the comfort was that bad in a casual form? What do you wear and do normally ? Wow..

Back
Top Bottom