Air Jordan 11 Retro- Black/Red “Playoff”- 12/14/2019

Cool greys were better than everything post retro space jam until the recent space jam.

And more comfortable too.

That may very well be the case, but that patent leather is horrible. My cousin had the retro CG, and my PL is STILL better quality than that. It fogs something terrible. His pair long gone now lol.

That may very well be the case, but that patent leather is horrible. My cousin had the retro CG, and my PL is STILL better quality than that. It fogs something terrible. His pair long gone now lol.

I'm not sure what you mean by fog, because mine are fine

Not my pic but this is the early 2000’s release that I had. Loved the shoe back then but for some reason don’t care for them at all anymore.
0B58C178-9160-445C-855C-2E30AD5288B3.jpeg

Can’t wait for Columbia’s in December :D

Not my pic but this is the early 2000’s release that I had. Loved the shoe back then but for some reason don’t care for them at all anymore.
0B58C178-9160-445C-855C-2E30AD5288B3.jpeg

Can’t wait for Columbia’s in December :D

Seriously been waiting on CG's to release like this which should happen with the new mold. Just hope the uppers are durabuck and not suede or ashy furry crap. Once I get these and the Columbia's.. I might be off of XI's unless they give us OG style colors.

The backward JM on XI's is a smack in the face when they decide to only do it to OG's then give you a backward JM the very next year :lol: They better not do that **** with these damn CG's. Even the 01's have the right JM.

Question has any of you had ten or more reservations in apps and tickets and still strike out? Just wondering

If I hit on an in store raffle I think I'm gonna wear my Caps. Sucks I have to open and be at work at 10 that day, but I'll make it work.

Sorry to hear you got your pad broken in... never has happened to me before. I’ll be out on vacation next month and I’d be mad to come home to find out my pad has been violated.

Sorry to hear you got your pad broken in... never has happened to me before. I’ll be out on vacation next month and I’d be mad to come home to find out my pad has been violated.

Thanks Brotha I Appreciate The Kind Words. :nthat:

Having Someone Break In Your Home Is Honestly One Of The More Violating Feelings Out There. This Was Years And Years Ago Now So I’ve Put It Past Me At This Point In Life. Let’s Just Say They Walked With A Decent Chunk Of The Then “Modest” Collection :smh:

Have a question about the reservations on the footlocker champs and Footaction apps, when you have 7 minutes head start, and buy the 300, and your account upgrades to gold or platinum the next day, how do you add the extra 3 minutes there, or is it too late since you already did the reservation prior to upgrading to gold or platinum?

Back
Top Bottom