Air Jordan 11 Retro- Black/Red “Playoff”- 12/14/2019

Under favorite.. there’s only small sizes. You can add it to your cart, but I’m not sure if it will let you complete the order.

Attachments

• 001E5F87-0F20-4131-BC15-7195D5945884.png
    001E5F87-0F20-4131-BC15-7195D5945884.png
    498.3 KB · Views: 197
I hoped this might be the case so I hit the Santa Monica Promenade a little while ago. Nike and every other store cleaned out yesterday within hours, they all told me. Employees were even surprised. Last year Nike SM had pairs of Concords the day after release. Not this time. Personally, Concords are easily my GOAT 11, but this release seems to have gone to yet another level.
Apparently they would have been gone in Atlanta yesterday as well. But they stopped selling them Saturday because the same few guys were getting back in line over and over.

Bruh's, hit on snkrs, it says in progress, and says unknown but payment processed and I have confirmation number. Am I golden or no?

Mens 7 for my daughter, need this to come thru.

Bruh's, hit on snkrs, it says in progress, and says unknown but payment processed and I have confirmation number. Am I golden or no?

Mens 7 for my daughter, need this to come thru.
Give it a business day at least.

No reason to worry on Sunday about a Saturday morning released shoe.

Apparently they would have been gone in Atlanta yesterday as well. But they stopped selling them Saturday because the same few guys were getting back in line over and over.
Ah I see. This release was fascinating in terms of demand/hype. Concords supposedly had about half the production run and were still around here and there for two days. These were gone in hours. I’m still sort of like, wow.

i hate the white line on the patent leather...am i only one?
Of course your not the only one. Theres a couple other people on this floating rock i suppose would prefer finished leather free of dy cuts and its not a white line Its just a raw cut done purposely to mimic the original model.

Would have been the same result if 45 was on the back of them.
Mannnnn when the Chicago 45 10s came out, these young cats in line were talking about “the shoes have 45 because that’s the points he scored when he wore them”
A large percentage of the newer fan base have no idea about his PEs or OGs or anything. They’re buying anything. So yes, you’re right. You coulda put his Dream Team number on these and they would’ve sold.

Any talks of a restock? I wasn’t able to get my infrareds on release date but managed on a restock later that week was wondering if I might could have that same type of luck with these playoffs

Back
Top Bottom