Air Jordan 11 Retro- Black/Red “Playoff”- 12/14/2019

man my pair has nipples on both shoes. annoys me i can’t lie. but it’s the only pair i ordered.

man my pair has nipples on both shoes. annoys me i can’t lie. but it’s the only pair i ordered.

I hate to be critical, too, as 11’s are one of my favorites, but I sold my concords from last year as they had the banana shape. While my playoffs from this year were a little better, I let them go, too. There’s just something about MOST pairs I see that’s a little off. It could be the collar height, angle or something else (Nipples) that I can’t get over. I’m scouring the resale market for a pair that looks right to me, but will most likely end up passing. Either way, love seeing pics and enjoyment from others.

Like pretty much every release I am more than satisfied with these. To me the shape looks as good as you can ask for. The midsole bumps have never bothered me because they have always been on XIs for the most part. If I could have one thing different though was to have last years Concord pl on these. Concords have perfectly smooth pl where as these do not. Still though, these are damn near perfect to me. Its hard to complain about how they are releasing these nowadays when you look back at some of the stuff we used to get.

wife surprised me with what would be my second pair. merry xmas y’all

82331AEA-F480-4C9A-A527-DBBE9599FC1B.jpeg

Merry Christmas fellow 11 lovers!
When the 11s released in 1995 we didn't care about ankle padding
We didn't care about nipples/pimples on the midsole
We definitely didn't care about how the carbon fiber looked or felt
It was a one of a kind shoe that we marveled at so we probably missed all the flaws :rofl:
I didn't care about the shoe at all because no one was buying these for me when I was in the 5th grade.

Feels good being able to BS money on stuff like this now, I am proud of myself!
This to the highest degree. Gotta post it again to make sure they hear it.

When I return home I'll take pics of my 10 pairs. I only have my pair with me now and I love them

Last edited:
I woke up an hour late on release date and copped these off SneakerApps. When that happened, I didn't think anyone would miss on this release

Anyone looking for the oop on a 6y, I have one on deck. We grabbed a 5.5 and 6 for the little man. 5.5 fit better.

if no one needs it I’ll return it Nike. Merry Christmas NT

UnDS'd for the dreaded last minute holiday shopping
20191222_122518.jpg

Some little girl stepped on my shoes...this after her family cut the line for checkout at the coach store. Thank god I'm saved.

oh man....I hate to be the bearer of bad news but these are 100 percent fake unless you wear like a size 16. Can’t believe nobody else caught this

Back
Top Bottom