Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

That's the one I want to own the most, both great CWs, and the DMP XI is just something special.

Seeing how resale for the Raging Bull pack is at like $1,000 or more, why wouldn't Jordan Brand want to release a retro for $500-600?
I'm not sure why you would want a pack to come out on anything. They are always limited and over priced. No need to give them ideas. The DMP XI and VI are both dope. A single release of both would be very cool. Packs need to go away.

Well I was going to suggest again to release the DMP 11s instead of a true remaster of the Concords.

Honestly don't think anything was wrong with the 2011 release.

Also feel some people wouldn't want to have them release separately, so better off releasing it in a pack than just a single release.

Also, why was the Thunder release retro'd but not the Lighting?

Not my photos or pair unfortunately, but I found this on r/sneakers and thought I'd post it here. Some dude's '95 Concords that he iced or whatever. Seeing these got me even more hyped for this release honestly.
rIMPuW2_d.jpg
yYhI4lp_d.jpg

2EC8079E-42CC-42C0-A3ED-123AD5AA9573.jpeg

Hope they look like this with a stitched number.

Im getting a bad feeling, but if they changed the direction on the Shadow X's, I dont see why they wouldnt on these. Still though, Im worried and they didnt correct it on the Black/Red IXs. Damn you JB, get your **** together, stop switching directions and leave them how they were originally made.

Damn.. when I wear my 2001 Blk/Reds theyre usually fine.. and comfy too. Hopefully they hold up because Im waiting on a retro and Gentry's return makes it bleak.

They reversed the jumpman on the 10s and SJ 11s because it’s just stitching. They only do it for the OGs so it’s a quick change. For The 9s, the would have to completely change the outsole back to what it’s supposed to be.

Releasing the DMP 11 by itself will take away what the shoe actually stood for. The pack itself was to commemorate Jordan 3-peating twice. Separating the pack will just make it no different than any other 11 release.

i never really liked the patent height which is why i will never sell my 72-10s or breds.. but ill still cop these because im a slave to nike

The more time that separates us from the 2016 space jam release the more people are not feeling the high patent cut. Never thought I would see this day.

Can't please people either way

....NT cried for YEARS "please, Nike, give us Nike Air on the shoes again like the OGs and how it was intended to be. I'll pay $300, I don't care, I just want Nike Air back...."

They gave it to the public....with an increased price tag...

NT cried "make the PL cut higher like the ogs on the XI"

They gave it to the public, now they complain it's too high...

It never fails man

Back
Top Bottom