Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

Ryan Griffin selling counterfeit shoes is probably the least sketchy thing this dude does for money.

He's actually ARROGANT about it. Come on now.

A lot of unnaware people are going to be rocking these low top con concords. But youre right, cant be a snitch heh. F that

As far as shape goes, I’d be happy if mine turned out like these.

04FB92A1-5104-455C-AD16-42F092E5DDD4.jpeg

Gettin ready for these. Don’t like the early December date but wheatever I guess. Need 2 for myself and another for one of my kids...

Definitely doubling on these. Believe it or not I’ve had nearly every GR sig Jordan at one point or another including multiple Space Jam releases/Cool Greys/Breds/72-10s/Columbia/Silver Anniversary except the Concords.

Stay strong.. keep that same energy. You don't need no bum *** Concords ruining that dope XI set you got going. :nthat:

After some extensive recon I’ve finally pin pointed the issue. The new pairs are accurate as far as PL height is concerned but they brought the medial side up to high. Check your space jams and compare it to a og you’ll see what I’m talking about. The medial side was never that high.

After some extensive recon I’ve finally pin pointed the issue. The new pairs are accurate as far as PL height is concerned but they brought the medial side up to high. Check your space jams and compare it to a og you’ll see what I’m talking about. The medial side was never that high.
:lol: extensive recon

We could've used you in my unit in Iraq! Extensive Recon! Man, you have made my day! Good looking out! :D:rofl:

Your right I’ve noticed that before too. I kind of like it though. I’ll take the over exaggerated medial side cut before, I’d take the sharpie marker line cut that they gave us 2008-2015 :lol:

Back
Top Bottom