Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

2016 '95 PE's were pretty much gone by the end of the day when they released and restocks were gone within seconds to a minute. I don't expect expect these to be any different.

Got a pair today off snkrs 207.33 shipped. Crazy had to take out a loan for these lol. Na just playing it. Nike banking man 1 million plus made? These will have no problem selling out imo.

It’s crazy when you look at the 2018 release and how it surpassed every other Concord retro.

Then you think about how there’s no way in hell the 2019 Black cement 4s will be better than the 99, and maybe not even the CDP. Same goes for the Infrared.
I like how the low had a higher cut than the 2011

these gonna be available still in some scattered spots come monday. and this thread wont hit 500 pages by RD.

Got shipping notification from yesterdays drop this morning. Says my pair will be here tomorrow. Can't wait...rocking them all weekend.

Just got reminded that these are dropping soon on SNKRS again... To think... I almost forgot about these.

For those who are new to this, next saturday youre going to go to whatever website for your pair, the website will put you in que, youll either get them or wont, and theyll be sold out 2 minutes after they drop. If you caught an L youll sit there wondering when the restock is. There is no other scenario with this release. Even if there arent a million people that want these, theres 500,000 that want to double up.

It might take an hour on the ground in the shops. No way do they even make it to the display shelf.

I keep getting anxious when I think about having to do this on the internet then i remember my size is waiting for me at footlicker

Back
Top Bottom