Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

I never hit at Westland, I did get the 2000 Concords back then though. That mall wasn’t even crowded on Black Friday. Pretty sad honestly
It’s just as bad as Eastland & they’ll both go the same way as Northland. But I low key hit on my apps there a lot, it’s super convenient.

So i check all apps i entered and didnt hit on one...and i almost put all my faith in the apps and not go to any stores to enter their raffles!...smh...glad i hit on the one in store raffle i entered

Last edited:
Fair point. I mean I really do want these but I don't want them badly enough to leave my house for them. I believe I'll be fine on SNKRS. Mark my words I'll be one of the people posting a got em screenshot in here tomorrow.

I’ll take some of what this guy’s having. Confidence and SNKRS have never been in the same ballpark.

FTL, Champs, FTA with 7 min. All L’s.

L also from SNS. Waiting on END to wrap up.

Snkrs for me tomorrow or wait in line for unclaimed pairs. Good luck to all.

Bruh seem some guy trying to sell his winning pair out here Killeen I’m mad salty rn I’m on waitlist on champs and struck out foot locker

I’ll take some of what this guy’s having. Confidence and SNKRS have never been in the same ballpark.
You'll see. CONCORD ENERGY will grant me an easy W on snkrs
Goku_using_the_Spirit_Bomb.png

Bad day. Waitlisted on FTL, Champs, and FTA, struck out in FNL, missed the snkrs pass (it froze), only hope is for snkrs tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom