Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

When all your cousins hit you up like "yoooo, wassup cuz, boy you been my favorite cousin since way back in the day....can you get your hands on them concords doe"

DISCLAIMER: NONE OF THESE ARE FOR SALE!! NOT FLEXIN.
20181208_154832.jpg
that's a lot of VIP rewards!!!!

? So yes or no idk my 1st pair of 11s in forever. Genuinely asking. If they look like a good pair I'll rock em today.
looks good man...that high patent is as close to og 95 that we’ve ever gotten, and what we’ve all been waitin for.

Reactions: MVP
If you ask me your pair perfect man. Nothing wrong with your patent leather whatsoever. You should rock those, they’re money. You can’t help that you’ve been getting trash pl height 11s all these years so that’s all you know. Your pair is how 11s are actually supposed to look.

looks good man...that high patent is as close to og 95 that we’ve ever gotten, and what we’ve all been waitin for.

Thanks playas!

a small part of me misses a little challenge in copping these. I remember in 2011 me and my friend had to call our girlfriends (now wives) to get their asses out of nordstrom in downtown SF and roll over the NTSF for the random wristband drop. they were pissed. that story still comes up once in a while. on the other hand, it's great that most people who want one can get a pair of these without too much trouble.
Dt7HD8-VsAA3l_L.jpg

Anyone know where I can easily size swap in the LA area? My pops accidentally bought a 10 and he needs a 9 :rofl:

a small part of me misses a little challenge in copping these. I remember in 2011 me and my friend had to call our girlfriends (now wives) to get their asses out of nordstrom in downtown SF and roll over the NTSF for the random wristband drop. they were pissed. that story still comes up once in a while. on the other hand, it's great that most people who want one can get a pair of these without too much trouble.

off topic: how are you liking your quadrifoglio?

I was worried after missing all of the raffles and app reserves.

Got a pair on SNKRS this morning and casually walked into the mall at 2pm and grabbed 2 more pairs. Gave one to a friend and happy I have my 2 now. Still haven’t worn my spacejams so might be time to finally pull those out.

FYI for anyone in dallas. North park Nike has a bunch of pairs left as of about 2 hours ago.

At the mall returning the beat up 18s Footaction sent me
Standing in line because I got here after the reservation cut off
Peaceful environment and everybody gettin the size they want
I'm at Red Bird Mall in Oak Cliff Texas

For those still looking for a pair, how’d y’all not cop? I feel like you literally had to not put it any effort to miss out today.

No hate, just curious.

Back
Top Bottom