Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

You never opened the package to make sure everything was okay?

Mess around and have some Air Monarch's by mistake :lol:

LMAO!!! Nope... I'm weird like that with my new stuff... New shoes, clothes may not get worn for months to years...

Hell... I figured it help with the whole DS process...

833CE811-37FE-4502-AABA-D9BC4E5A5953.jpeg
Yah, look at this shirt I bought last weekend in HOH!!! It's perfect for my Space Jams (which are still in the shipping box double unopened) and now my Concordes!!! This is by farrrrr the coldest Jordan shirt I've ever seen... Hell I may never even wear it ‍♂️

i like the shirt

Last edited:
Tack on that $14 shipping, bro. You're paying at least $60 more. Don't know about you, but 60 bucks over time adds up. Ask people on the street to give you 60 bucks and see what they say.

If you're in New Jersey or Pennsylvania, you're paying at least $80 more for resell price.
I agree; but at the same time 40-60 over is not much when you look at what guys were paying the last time these dropped. I think resell is gonna stay right where’s it’s at for a while. Restocks are coming too.

I agree; but at the same time 40-60 over is not much when you look at what guys were paying the last time these dropped. I think resell is gonna stay right where’s it’s at for a while. Restocks are coming too.

yea but do that 40 bucks thing for 4 releases and thats 160 bucks. thats a jordan 1 right there.

What’s a good crease protector? Is sneaker shields the best bet? Never owned any but looking into them

Crazy how these are basically flying for around $300 on stockx
Thinking a lot of casual folks probably struck out
Either way demand is sky high

...but guys here said they would sit and resell would be retail. :lol:

Last sold pair in my size on StockX I'd have to pay $309. That's $70-$90 over retail depending where you live.

...but guys here said they would sit and resell would be retail. :lol:

Last sold pair in my size on StockX I'd have to pay $309. That's $70-$90 over retail depending where you live.

True but people aren't patient. Shipped pairs should be hitting door steps soon.

If these prices stayed the same I'd be surprised.

True but people aren't patient. Shipped pairs should be hitting door steps soon.

I think the Christmas frenzy will keep the prices up until at least the weekend before christmas.

What’s a good crease protector? Is sneaker shields the best bet? Never owned any but looking into them
Sneaker shields work on some shoes. I find that while the toe box doesn’t crease as much, you still get weird creases on the side of the shoe. Plus don’t put them in anything you plan on wearing more than a few hours. 11s are gonna crease regardless.

Exactly, must be people who don’t really buy shoes that often, because if you’ve been doing this for a few drops now you know the stock x price always goes down right when all of the online orders from foot sites get delivered during the week.

Who needs shipped pairs when many were released in store. I think people underestimate the Concord's when it comes to its popularity in the regular public. No other shoe or XI comes close.

Exactly, must be people who don’t really buy shoes that often, because if you’ve been doing this for a few drops now you know the stock x price always goes down right when all of the online orders from foot sites get delivered during the week.
I saw stockX commercials on tv the other day.

They’re pulling a larger uneducated following at this point.

Back
Top Bottom