Air Jordan 11 Retro Low "Concord" to Release in 2014

why? where have you been  ? 
laugh.gif
  these people are using these things for everything now gr or not.. they have them for almost every site now... i personally don't use them, but there's ALOT that do
THIS!!!

They even have bots for Iphones now...

A lot of hype surrounding foam yeezy and they weren't TLO both times they released. I was lucky enough to checkout Saturday and Friday
Scored on the re-release on ndc as well,but i think these have a little more hype to them, and plus they're not $250 

I'm actually glad NDC pushed this back to 10 AM. That gives me a chance to redeem my WC credit from Finishline since it's expiring soon. 

why? where have you been  ? :lol:   these people are using these things for everything now gr or not.. they have them for almost every site now... i personally don't use them, but there's ALOT that do
THIS!!!

well my life doesnt revolve around shoes nor am i a hypebeast. i dont show off my collection or buy up every single new release to call myself a sneakerhead, etc, etc

i buy what i like. even retail is a stretch because IMO they arent worth it but if i can score them at retail and i like em enough i cop. other than that, no thanks at going out of my way OR paying over retail. if you need all these programs to cop a normal pair of shoes then this hobby is garbage and its a reason why im glad im pretty much done with this crap. Hell i havent even copped a pair of actual basketball shoes in a year and those are better and more useful than retros.

I'm actually glad NDC pushed this back to 10 AM. That gives me a chance to redeem my WC credit from Finishline since it's expiring soon. 
I hate the fact finishline charges you taxes plus shipping.. cancels out the WC.. releases like this I go after eastbay since it has free shipping and no taxes.. plus with ebates, i get it a little less then retail.

why? where have you been  ? 
laugh.gif
  these people are using these things for everything now gr or not.. they have them for almost every site now... i personally don't use them, but there's ALOT that do
THIS!!!

well my life doesnt revolve around shoes nor am i a hypebeast. i dont show off my collection or buy up every single new release to call myself a sneakerhead, etc, etc

i buy what i like. even retail is a stretch because IMO they arent worth it but if i can score them at retail and i like em enough i cop. other than that, no thanks at going out of my way OR paying over retail. if you need all these programs to cop a normal pair of shoes then this hobby is garbage and its a reason why im glad im pretty much done with this crap. Hell i havent even copped a pair of actual basketball shoes in a year and those are better and more useful than retros.
easy there killer.. i was just explaining the question you asked me about 
laugh.gif

why? where have you been  ? :lol:   these people are using these things for everything now gr or not.. they have them for almost every site now... i personally don't use them, but there's ALOT that do
THIS!!!

easy there killer.. i was just explaining the question you asked me about :lol:

thats fine, i didnt know they had bots for the iPhone now too

just saying, copping shoes is a lost cause now. its so dumb

If you buy sneakers on the regular (at least once a month), especially limited releases and you don't have at least one bot/ATC service, then you really can't blame anyone else but yourself for striking out. It's man vs. machine these days and if others aren't playing fair, why should you. You don't bring a knife to a gunfight

Last edited:

I hate the fact finishline charges you taxes plus shipping.. cancels out the WC.. releases like this I go after eastbay since it has free shipping and no taxes.. plus with ebates, i get it a little less then retail.
Good point. I NEVER get through on Ebay/Foot Locker/Champs etc. It's usually NDC or Finishline and that's it. Either way, I feel pretty calm about these especially after being able to land the foams in my cart twice during both releases. 

i'm not gonna have enough cash for these come saturday, but i really need them. I've wanted these for years.

since i don't have enough cash, i set up a trade for these. My 9/10 condition shadow 1s & $60 cash for a pair of these.

i don't really want to get rid of my shadows, but i honestly want these more. Hopefully I'm making the right choice.

Shadow 1's over these easy.

The 09 release though if I recall correctly not a big fan of the more recent pair.

Back
Top Bottom