Air Jordan 11 Retro Low "Concord" to Release in 2014

Concord 11 Low TOP 10 Jordans of All Time

Wore them the last 2 days.. 

People couldn't even look at my face they looked straight at my feet.

STUNNAS

Last edited:
I feel this is another elitist idea. "You got to know the player who originally wore the shoe to truly appreciate the shoe".
I'm not calling you out or anyone in particular, but general talk. Just needed a quote for a segue.

People don't need to know who represents the shoe to appreciate it. I don't care too much about lebron, but wow the lebron 8s were comfy and I appreciate the hell out of the feel and tech.
Sure I know and seen him play in person, I even acknowledge his skills, but all of that doesn't make me appreciate the shoes any more or less.

People should just wear what they like from looks and feel perspective without people looking down on them without knowing the history of a pair to appreciate the shoes.

Yes, they won't fully appreciate or understand the significance of a pair of Jordans, but people should stop looking down on them.

Oh, we should also look further back to appreciate shoes. As in look at their transformation. Sandals came before shoes. Who the hell created sandals? We should appreciate him first.
Unfortunately you didn't catch what I was trying to say, but that is OK. It's not about the player or who was wearing it and when, its about application of a good sneaker in general, to be grateful that your parents hooked you up with something that meters, is expensive and it has value.

Last edited:
As someone who very much wishes to have kids someday...

I don't think purchasing Jordans for your kids is bad. If it happens all the time, then yes it's spoiling your kid and he/she will never learn to really value the shoes at all.

But you can't expect your kids to appreciate shoes in the same way you do. We're all actually exceptional from the "norm". People who love sneakers so much it's a much larger part of our lives than most people. It's a great thing to share a hobby, but pretty selfish and short sighted to expect your kids to think the same as you.

The rare treat is a great thing. I just hope I can take my own advice because I can see myself being too lenient and spoiling my kids too. I would say I grew up with parents that gave me almost everything so I can see when it worked and when it didn't... but hey easier said than done. :lol:

Concord 11 Low TOP 10 Jordans of All Time

Wore them the last 2 days.. 

People couldn't even look at my face they looked straight at my feet.

STUNNAS
Must be your first pair of XIs then bro. You must be a teenager. It's a sweet feeling though

Last edited:
I'm going to say this and bounce. Being cool is something I am, and not something I'm trying to be. Man makes the car, shoes, house, clothes and not the other way around. I feel sorry for those who need material things that no one can take when they die to feel good about themselves. Go ahead and jump on me but we all have opinions as well as .... You know the rest. I'm bout 401ks and portfolios

No jays until high school. Unless you got it like its not worth it. Put that bread in college savings plan...

I'm going to say this and bounce. Being cool is something I am, and not something I'm trying to be. Man makes the car, shoes, house, clothes and not the other way around. I feel sorry for those who need material things that no one can take when they die to feel good about themselves. Go ahead and jump on me but we all have opinions as well as .... You know the rest. I'm bout 401ks and portfolios
Yessir, everbody in this forum isn't in that age group yet. Sneakers will always be my hobby...some people collect guns, legos, star wars, car etc...my thing is sneakers.

We on a shoe forum bruh.

the little ones would rather have a spiderman shoe from payless over a jordan any day, and that's fine with me 
laugh.gif

i tried to buy my nephew some jordans and he said they were ugly, and then i tried brons, and then kobes got the same answer

but boy was he in love with the d roses 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
No jays until high school. Unless you got it like its not worth it. Put that bread in college savings plan...
It doesn't hurt to grab them a few here in there as their "good' shoes. Otherwise basic nikes. You don't want your kids in payless beaters. Might have foot problems later

and the goal of your 401k and portfolios is to do what?

make money?

so that you can live a nice life, buy the things you want, material things included.

im all for that too, and theres more to life than kicks, but whatever makes you happy then do it.

Are you saying until after high school?
Because if so that's anther year and I make a dollar over minimum wage so I have no worries. I'll probably get the Carmine's and the 11 lows that drop in June and save my money for college until August rolls around and I cop another pair of 6's or try out 3's.
I just started gaining interest In shoes. And these for are the ones that I'm most excited for.

Are you saying until after high school?
Because if so that's anther year and I make a dollar over minimum wage so I have no worries. I'll probably get the Carmine's and the 11 lows that drop in June and save my money for college until August rolls around and I cop another pair of 6's or try out 3's.
I just started gaining interest In shoes. And these for are the ones that I'm most excited for.

so that is u in your avy then huh

We on a shoe forum bruh.
Bro I have shoes for days. I'm 31. I guess you think you know me. I have 4 prs of shoes coming this week. Sorry I tried to educate some even on a shoe forum. I'm not hating just expressing. Longest post I ever wrote. Like I said I figured someone wouldn't like em. People think shoes make them. I make the shoes look hot is also the point.

Back
Top Bottom