Air Jordan 11 Retro Low "Concord" to Release in 2014

laugh.gif

OT, i know...
My wife isn't a sneaker wearer, it's strictly heels, flats, boots, etc.
Today she tells me she's "Gonna UnDS these Sam Edelman pumps."
:smokin

ankle/no show>>>> its all i wear and all ive ever worn since i was 12 :lol:

i got like 10 pairs of brand new nba quarter socks, what a waste since i never wore em ;lol
give them to me for free then....... :nerd:

find me some concord lows for retail or cheap and ill send em to you :lol:

dont you have like 3 already :rolleyes

we talking socks brodie not buck fidy jays

2 diff sub's

OT, i know...
My wife isn't a sneaker wearer, it's strictly heels, flats, boots, etc.
Today she tells me she's "Gonna UnDS these Sam Edelman pumps."
:smokin
our checking

This literally had me rolling reminds me of my wife she does love the concord XI's and wht/cement III's but...Not always a fan of my shoes, more or less never! But when I sold three pairs out of the collection for $1,000.00 all the sudden it was our money and did you put that into our checking!!

Haha, we've been married a few years.
But My shoes have been in my life much longer.
She gets it, and has never ever made an ill-fated comment toward my shoe room.
(also, i buy nowhere close to the amount of shoes i used to)

Last edited:

i got like 10 pairs of brand new nba quarter socks, what a waste since i never wore em ;lol

2 diff sub's

2, i want 4

u scratch my back, i scratch yours

Bwaaah :lol: :lol: my all black X did that after a week. i was so pissed!
Man, I swear the X model was designed with the squeak as an extra feature. When they retrod in what, 04, they used to squeak hard.

I remember walking around as an intern and an engineer was like, J, are your shoes squeaking?[/quote

Man this thread is moving fast!  I think I have a bit of an obsession with wanting to see every page.  Got my pairs in yesterday! Pics to come soon after work today!

our checking

This literally had me rolling reminds me of my wife she does love the concord XI's and wht/cement III's but...Not always a fan of my shoes, more or less never! But when I sold three pairs out of the collection for $1,000.00 all the sudden it was our money and did you put that into our checking!!

This! I feel you bro. Haha

Just wanted to point out that another way to spot fakes can be on the jordan box itself. For the last 2 years jordan brand has put MJ's fingerprint engraved on the side of the box. This probably is lacking on fakes.

Just wanted to point out that another way to spot fakes can be on the jordan box itself. For the last 2 years jordan brand has put MJ's fingerprint engraved on the side of the box. This probably is lacking on fakes.

nope, ive seen that print on the fake boxes

I've been rocking no-show socks for a long *** time. So what do they wear? Ankle "show" socks? 
laugh.gif
What do they wear you ask damn mid-calf socks.  Don't get started on the slouch/leg warmer socks dudes wear out in MD.  SMH.  Discrace

those high socks with the patterns and pictures on them gotta be the lamest trend I seen in awhile 
I concur.
I won't lie I wear these with PANTS, but NEVER shorts.

elite socks are terrible, glad they hype train stopped on those. i remember they had a 500 page thread in the nike section :x

I've always worn no-show socks when I have shorts on.
Goes back to my bball days, late 80s to late 90s.
Evidently, according to the youngbucks in my family, no-show socks aren't "cool."
Well, good.
I'ma keep doing my thing, b/c I'm old.
#TeamNoShowSocks
8)

Same here. The place I grew up the dudes that wore high socks looked liked this

View media item 960818

they look like Fez? buddy in the background has on shadows

My honest opinion:

1. I'd wear pattern/colored socks for casual purposes with or without shorts, I like it with about 35%-50% of the things I put together depending on the season.

2.  I really hate ankle socks, the way they feel and the way they look disgusts me.

3. I usually wear the higher socks that I wouldn't think would be high enough to be considered shin socks.  The regular kind if not I like the nike plain dri fit socks.  

4. The vibrance of what I put together often depends on my mood in the morning so it can definitely affect how bright my outfit is in general which usually includes what kind of socks I would wear.

So I guess for me it just depends on season/mood/shoes I'm wearing.  I never really wear any sock that's longer than the nike elites.  And I do like colored socks depending on what it's going with.
[h3]  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯[/h3]

Last edited:

2 diff sub's

2, i want 4

u scratch my back, i scratch yours

this aint about itchy backs tho... you said you didnt want them :lol:

Back
Top Bottom