Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

Nike Air is no gimmick. The 3-5 especially suffer badly not having the NA there. The shoe was designed with it. The 3s don't look bad with the jumpman but the 4 and 5 really, really don't look right without NA. If you grew up seeing them this way you would understand.
View media item 1931744I do respect your opinion but Nike had a chance to do it right. I care more about shape and the durability of the shoe oppose to "branding" that is of minimal concern outside of the sneaker community

View media item 1931744I do respect your opinion but Nike had a chance to do it right. I care more about shape and the durability of the shoe oppose to "branding" that is of minimal concern outside of the sneaker community

A better example of a gimmick would be the pump on the reeboks back in the day. When I first saw that, I had to have it.

Last edited:
Alright my friends lets chill and get back on topic (I don't want to get banned from this thread, it would break my heart if I do) I believe they should do something special with the apparel for the shoe.

All I care for is higher Patent leather cut, white Patent leather outline & durable 23 in the back.. A truly remastered 11

A better example of a gimmick would be the pump on the reeboks back in the day. When I first saw that, I had to have it.
Pump improved lock down. Integral component of how a sneaker performs "hooping wise" NA tag or sign is just for nostalgia

I never knew the JM was purple. Will be copped regardless. I'm a sucker for a black based shoe. Tends to age better and looks cleaner with lighter hues.

Taking a break from chatting as I don't want to banned 9 months before the release.

Pump improved lock down. Integral component of how a sneaker performs "hooping wise" NA tag or sign is just for nostalgia

I never knew the JM was purple. Will be copped regardless. I'm a sucker for a black based shoe. Tends to age better and looks cleaner with lighter hues.

Taking a break from chatting as I don't want to banned 9 months before the release.

This may be true but as a 5 year old, do you think I cared about that? I just wanted to pump the hell out of that ball on the tongue.

Edit: I don't want to be banned either. I love this show too much and it would be sad not to able to participate later on. Back on topic.

Last edited:
This may be true but as a 5 year old, do you think I cared about that? I just wanted to pump the hell out of that ball on the tongue.
Lol but as a 33 year old man do you think I care about a NA sign that Nike throws on a shoe that they made me buy 2 or 3 times already?

If these don't have Nike Air on the insole considering what that tweet said about True Blue being the last release of 2016 with it, I'm going to assume we're getting what he wore in the movie and instead of the classic NA insole it will be Toon Squad graphics kind of like what they did with the SBB and Lettermans.

If these don't have Nike Air on the insole considering what that tweet said about True Blue being the last release of 2016 with it, I'm going to assume we're getting what he wore in the movie and instead of the classic NA insole it will be Toon Squad graphics kind of like what they did with the SBB and Lettermans.
Tune Squad jersey logo on the insole [emoji]128526[/emoji] Not bad

Last edited:
Lol but as a 33 year old man do you think I care about a NA sign that Nike throws on a shoe that they made me buy 2 or 3 times already?

They didn't make you buy them and if you did why wouldn't you want a new wearable pair of a shoe you like? I bought 3 pairs of WC 3s back in 2011 and they're all destroyed. I can't wait for them to release again. If you're buying lots of shoes to wear a couple of times and then put them in storage, that's on you. I haven't had a pair since 2001. The NA branding just sweetens the deal. The removal of Nike had more to do with MJ wanting to establish and develop his brand based on his name and legacy alone, independent of being a Nike athlete. Even in Space Jam, his shoes are referred to as Nikes. Now they are universally called Jordans. Mission accomplished.

That lighting makes them seem blue but you can tell they're not Royal blue because the color is darker than Jordan's arm band in the movie.

So beautiful. Yeah I agree with Sak. It has a lot to do with color timing/correction used by the film makers. The majority of us don't have our tvs properly calibrated either and the CRTs of that era weren't the most accurate especially at the lower resolution. Our computers/phones are still better calibrated than our TV sets. I have my TV set for more pop and even though it looks good, I have to look at shoes on my mobile devices to see their true colors.

Alot of old cgi in that movie. Color saturation abound. Makes concord pop to another shade.

Last edited:
Did anyone mention how uncomfortable(sometimes painful after a couple hours) the 2009 Spacejams were after a while? I just seen a comment about the infrareds and I had to bring it up. 

Did anyone mention how uncomfortable(sometimes painful after a couple hours) the 2009 Spacejams were after a while? I just seen a comment about the infrareds and I had to bring it up. 
The main reason why I got rid of my pair not long after I got them a week after the release.

Now the '00 pair...I could wear those all day and not have to worry about my feet hurting. They were very comfortable.

The main reason why I got rid of my pair not long after I got them a week after the release.

Now the '00 pair...I could wear those all day and not have to worry about my feet hurting. They were very comfortable.
Hopefully these will be comfortable. I was told the 72-10s had good comfort? 

Back
Top Bottom