Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

Come on my friends we have to use common sense it wouldn't make sense for Nike/JB to make those to shoes a pack when they can make more money making them a general and holiday 11 release respectively.
very true but this is JB we are talking about after all, they might throw them in a pack, make up a date that means nothing but claim its a valid date and sell it as the "space jam movie" pack and kids around the world will go nuts and they will only make 1 and a half packs and auction them, u never know. JB hates us

back in the day i saw them for 400 day of release after they sold out at modells. passed thinking 4 was too much. different time
The 6-11 pack is by far the craziest release that I myself have been in. That was right around the time the footlockers in my are started to sell Jordan main releases again. I struck out with foot action and finishline that morning and as I was walking to my car I saw footlocker had a line of two people they let us in and they had a full shipment of the pack talk about clutch when I got them I couldn't even wait to get home to unbox them lol View media item 1932824

Been waiting for these since I was younger. Was out of the country for 2009s, so these are a must. Hope I can snag 1 pair, let alone double up...Hope I can double somewhere along the road. 
nthat.gif

Come on my friends we have to use common sense it wouldn't make sense for Nike/JB to make those to shoes a pack when they can make more money making them a general and holiday 11 release respectively.
this. JB always looks to cash out with the 11. Why do y'all want packs anyway?? You know how much people hated the $310 packs, a pack now would be $550+

5 + 5 doesn't equal 23 and 6 + 11 doesn't equal 23 either. Only applied to CDP packs. However, I wouldn't mind the white and red 17s with the black Infrared 6s pack. Totally remastered and the 17s not being altered since they did cost 200. Dreams...

christ on the cross, dont even put the notion of packs out there

Back
Top Bottom