Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

YES! lol once I get all those I'm done with buying jordans besides og 1s and all the metallics
keep the grapes and carmines (never really cared for either FIGHT ME [emoji]128548[/emoji][emoji]128548[/emoji]), in need to drop the fire red 5s silver, and the infrared in true og form

So far the past 11 releases I remember are anniversary 08, SJ 09, CG 10' , Concords 11', Breds 12', GB 13', LB 14', 72-10 15', SJ 16', 2017 maybe Cool grey or Concords hopefully it's the Concords man I've been wanting another pair and resale is to high

So far the past 11 releases I remember are anniversary 08, SJ 09, CG 10' , Concords 11', Breds 12', GB 13', LB 14', 72-10 15', SJ 16', 2017 maybe Cool grey or Concords hopefully it's the Concords man I've been wanting another pair and resale is to high
CDP were 08
Anniversary released in 2010

Last edited:
I'm going to dread having to go out to Willowbrook for a ticket for these.  Those early mornings in Passaic County are grimy...even sometimes in the summer

I'm glad I decided which Jordan's I like on my own in 2006 when I i got into Jordan's with that SC issue that had all of the Jordan colors for 1-22. If not, I'd drool over grape/carmine/Concorde too. Not saying anything about you all but I've almost gotten into altercations(during highschool) after saying I don't really care for the most hyped Jordan colors and not adhering to group think

Last edited:
space jams '09, cool grey '10, concord '11, playoffs' 12 ... I'll take the CG [emoji]128523[/emoji]
fixed

I used to think the Gamma's were so dope! Once I got them, I didn't like them anymore and this is coming from someone that loves black sneakers. The quality of the materials were trash, also, some sold them and don't regret it.
yea peep my join date. I never looked at shoes really but the few years before every once and a while I seen an 11 like the concord or bred. Gerald Green came out of the d-league and was hooping in concords when on the nets. had no idea what the shoe was but it looked crazy. then the Gammas were coming in I had to get them... but now I own concords, breds, colombias and with SJ coming, the Gammas I couldn't even look at. I knew one day that sole would turn puke green and yea... had to let em go

This is amazing
yea if I watched jordan back then I think I would had got the same feeling. I actually liked the shoe and didn't ever fall into the 11 hype. it's a beautiful shoe, always made sure I thought about my purchase if I really wanted it or if I was feeling hype.
funny thing is now my fav jordan is the 8

Last edited:
I'm going to dread having to go out to Willowbrook for a ticket for these.  Those early mornings in Passaic County are grimy...even sometimes in the summer

If you're talking Willowbrook Mall NJ, there's no more ticket raffles for Champs and FTL.

Also according to my local HoH, I seen the pairs they're getting, we eating then some dessert after. 

2 pairs on RD is good for me.

I need 2 men's pairs for myself and a GS pair, surprising my best friend with a pair for her Birthday.

Last edited:
If you're talking Willowbrook Mall NJ, there's no more ticket raffles for Champs and FTL.
I just called there yesterday and the girl on the phone said that they are still trying to determine what day they are giving out tickets for the True Blue 3s

Back
Top Bottom