Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

Beautiful family portrait indeed. :smokin [emoji]128293[/emoji]

I need those wc3's ....PLEASE Nike this year or 2018. I took an L on the 88's

What do you do for work and pics of the wife?
Heh, 10 years ago we would have both posted them, and talked **** to everyone (she used to troll) but being that we have kids, and professional jobs internet anonymity is much better.  I work in quantitative modeling/analytics for a really really big dumb bank, and she is a software engineer for a big software company.  Regrardless, I agree with whoever said, buy and wear what you want.  If you can support yourself, and your family, wtf cares.  You only look dumb when you are 36, and living with your mother buying space jams.

Heh, 10 years ago we would have both posted them, and talked **** to everyone (she used to troll) but being that we have kids, and professional jobs internet anonymity is much better.  I work in quantitative modeling/analytics for a really really big dumb bank, and she is a software engineer for a big software company.  Regrardless, I agree with whoever said, buy and wear what you want.  If you can support yourself, and your family, wtf cares.  You only look dumb when you are 36, and living with your mother buying space jams.

Man, you're probably going back and fourth right now with people who live with their mom and got the jams......

Who are 11 and 12 on the internet :lol:

11, 12 whatever its all good, thats whats cool about the internet.  36 year old dorks, can talk to 12 year old kids about **** like shoes, spread the knowledge, reminisce on when they were cool in 1995, whatever.  I do that with my  8 year old now, no difference.  He just thinks jordans are corny and only ***** with KDs, kyries and lebrons in that order.  

11, 12 whatever its all good, thats whats cool about the internet.  36 year old dorks, can talk to 12 year old kids about **** like shoes, spread the knowledge, reminisce on when they were cool in 1995, whatever.  I do that with my  8 year old now, no difference.  He just thinks jordans are corny and only ***** with KDs, kyries and lebrons in that order.  
but KDs and lebrons aren't corny? Kids :smh:

No doubt. Just like when some of us were younger and we ****** with Jordans, Pennys, and Kobes in that order. Although some cats also messed around with GP's, Kidd's, Hill's, Pippens, and yes, even Shaq's, Vin Baker's and Shawn Kemp's.

Last edited:
I have a question, and maybe its just me.............and MAYBE its been posted in the thread, but i searched and didnt see anything.

But does everyones right shoe seem to be set differently than the left? I`ve had 3 pair now, each from different stores and they all have the same issue. One was footlocker, another was the Memphis Employee store and the other was from nike.com.

The left shoe is set like it should be but the right shoe looks like its turned a notch to the left or right when it was set on the midsole and has a bit of a lean to it.

SMDH

Yep. Both my pairs have this issue. Right shoe only too.

Just copped my 3rd pear. Pears are drying up fast.

Yeah if you leave pears out they tend to dry up

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Cement IV's always look super dope but I don't want to pay their resell value. Also they look better the smaller they are and the used pics look like they wont look good when theyre beat.

No doubt. Just like when some of us were younger and we ****** with Jordans, Pennys, and Kobes in that order. Although some cats also messed around with GP's, Kidd's, Hill's, Pippens, and yes, even Shaq's, Vin Baker's and Shawn Kemp's.

Repped.

Speaking of Bakers, I'm still waiting for a proper retro of the Vindicate with special packaging that includes a bottle. Same with the kemps...but instead of shoe trees one shoe is filled with blank child support checks.

I been so busy with life and forgot about these, now I'm back on the hunt for another pair.

Still believe NDC is going to hit with a huge restock with these included.

Hopefully they restock so much heat these get passed over.

Yeah, I agree with Arrogant completely, my friends have kind of grown out of the sneaker stage except for certain trendy sneakers (ultra boost, NMDs, etc) and they always try to give me a hard time about me still being heavy into sneakers. As long as you taking care of what needs to be taken care of, who cares. Do what you do to make yourself happy. Make sure your priorities are straight.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom